Baptist Health (Kentucky) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baptist Health (Kentucky) Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2017

2.5

Front Office Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky).

Interview

It was your standard interview. I walked in the office early and the manager was ready for the interview. I answered questions and ask my own questions. It was a very quick process.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle unhappy patients?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (Louisville, KY).

Interview

The leader was very nice. She was very welcoming as she showed me around. The interview process lasted about an hour. After that she asked me to shadow and we'll they didn't seem like they wanted another person. They were very standoffish. I sat in their break room for about 10 minutes with about 8 of them and not one of them said a word to me.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (Louisville, KY) in May 2017.

Interview

I was interview by 2 nurses, followed by the actual CNAs who currently work there, who were very friendly and where willing to help adjust in the first couple of days and when ever I needed help.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Baptist?   1 Answer

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (Louisville, KY) in April 2017.

Interview

They were very friendly and it felt comfortable interviewing with the managers. They offered for me to come in and shadow, the other aides did not seem very friendly. I felt like I was a bother while shadowing.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (New York, NY).

Interview

There multiple 1:1 meetings with the hiring manager as well as meetings with other managers. All of the interview questions were appropriate, and the Baptist team was cordial.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (Louisville, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

It was very straightforward, laid back and easy. It was a manager and an asst. manager. They both asked questions on my background and had me sign some paperwork approving them to do a background, credit and reference check.

Interview Questions

• What would a past supervisor say is your strength and weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (Louisville, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

There are supposed to be two interviews - an initial interview (sometimes done over the phone, or in person) and a peer interview with a manager and one or two members of staff. We have always been too short staffed to do two separate interviews, so we had to do both in one visit.

Interview Questions

• How would you characterize your relationships with past or current coworkers? What motivates you? What does customer service mean to you? Three strengths/weaknesses. How do you handle criticism from a peer or a supervisor? What type of work schedule do you prefer? What are your career goals? How do you handle working with personalities that are different from yours?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied and the next day I got a phone call for an interview. The interview was a couple days after the call and two weeks after my interview I was offered the job. The interview was pretty easy I interviewed with two supervisors, we just talked about my past experience and the differences in the job from my past experience.

Front Desk Clerk/Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (Louisville, KY) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a panel interview with managers at different locations. Easy interview that felt like a meet and greet. Very friendly environment. They told me a little bit about every location and the shifts I might have to work. They have to choose what location they want me to go.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with conflict with a coworker?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (Louisville, KY) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview, Team Interview, Interview with Management Team - at each stage of the interview process was put at ease. At Baptist they want to not only want and like the job but also be a good fit for the culture. Culture is one of Team work.

Interview Questions

• Standard Interview questions about past work experience and how I can help Baptist.   1 Answer