Baptist Health (Kentucky) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baptist Health (Kentucky) Interview Questions

Interviews at Baptist Health (Kentucky)

2.4

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone then in person interview - was one on one, then a few more persons were introduced. I was given a tour and signed paperwork to submit my background information.

Patient Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Albany, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (New Albany, IN) in October 2014.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview from the HR recruiter. The in person interview was a panel of 3... The 1st shift supervisor, 2nd/3rd shift supervisor, and the Lab Director. Lasted about an hour had a written competency test. My interview was at 7:30pm...

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (San Antonio, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

I had one, in person, interview. I asked if there would be a second interview. I was told that HR interviews over the phone first. I week later I called to find out the status of my application. I was told "I'll tell HR to call you. They were supposed to all ready."

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a patient you had been working with started refusing to work with you.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (Louisville, KY) in August 2009.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was easy because I was an intern and knew what the job entailed and they already liked me.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (Louisville, KY) in March 2017.

Interview

Very friendly managers and discussion about position flexibility was welcomed and clear. Request approved to job shadow to get to know the unit and employees. Met with manager of specific unit and unit coordinator and was offered job after job shadow. Started job 3 weeks after interview.

Interview Questions

• What made me want to be a nurse, and why Cardiovascular?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (Louisville, KY) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview with multiple people at same time, as well as followed a staff nurse for part of the shift to see how the unit flow worked compared to my other job

Interview Questions

• How do you handle inter-professional collaboration.   1 Answer

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsburg, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (Scottsburg, IN).

Interview

Staff was friendly. The interview was with two people and it was very relaxed. The bulk of the interview was them telling me about their unit and about my responsibilities.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (Louisville, KY) in May 2017.

Interview

I was interview by 2 nurses, followed by the actual CNAs who currently work there, who were very friendly and where willing to help adjust in the first couple of days and when ever I needed help.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Baptist?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (Louisville, KY) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview, Team Interview, Interview with Management Team - at each stage of the interview process was put at ease. At Baptist they want to not only want and like the job but also be a good fit for the culture. Culture is one of Team work.

Interview Questions

• Standard Interview questions about past work experience and how I can help Baptist.   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crestwood, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (Crestwood, KY) in March 2015.

Interview

I had two on phone interviews, but I also had a meeting at a neutral location. I feel they did that for me so that I would not feel as nervous and I felt that it really helped. I do not think that they do this for normal employment though. I think that only happened because of it being an internship.