Baptist Health (Kentucky) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2016

2.4

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (New York, NY).

Interview

There multiple 1:1 meetings with the hiring manager as well as meetings with other managers. All of the interview questions were appropriate, and the Baptist team was cordial.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (Louisville, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

It was very straightforward, laid back and easy. It was a manager and an asst. manager. They both asked questions on my background and had me sign some paperwork approving them to do a background, credit and reference check.

Interview Questions

• What would a past supervisor say is your strength and weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (Louisville, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

There are supposed to be two interviews - an initial interview (sometimes done over the phone, or in person) and a peer interview with a manager and one or two members of staff. We have always been too short staffed to do two separate interviews, so we had to do both in one visit.

Interview Questions

• How would you characterize your relationships with past or current coworkers? What motivates you? What does customer service mean to you? Three strengths/weaknesses. How do you handle criticism from a peer or a supervisor? What type of work schedule do you prefer? What are your career goals? How do you handle working with personalities that are different from yours?   Answer Question

Front Desk Clerk/Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (Louisville, KY) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a panel interview with managers at different locations. Easy interview that felt like a meet and greet. Very friendly environment. They told me a little bit about every location and the shifts I might have to work. They have to choose what location they want me to go.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with conflict with a coworker?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (Louisville, KY) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview, Team Interview, Interview with Management Team - at each stage of the interview process was put at ease. At Baptist they want to not only want and like the job but also be a good fit for the culture. Culture is one of Team work.

Interview Questions

• Standard Interview questions about past work experience and how I can help Baptist.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in April 2016.

Interview

Had a interview with about 6 of the staff in the department that lasted one hour, then interviewed with a group of 5 Directors that also lasted one hour. Lastly interviewed with Senior leadership group that included several VPs representing multiple disciplines and departments, including nursing and the VP of HR. That interview lasted about 45 minutes. All of these were on the same day. I answered some of the same questions with each group, but most of the questions were behavioral based interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What strengths will you bring to this position?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? Why are you interested in leaving your previous position and joining our organization?   1 Answer

Nutrition Dietary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (Louisville, KY) in September 2015.

Interview

Email response to application the employer than schedule an interview schedule during the interview employer than proceeds to ask all basic questions to find out your personality, work experience and reliability after 1 on 1 interview I had the chance to work on the floor under another employee doing what i applied for, to see if I had a feel for position.

Interview Questions

• Why did I seek Baptist health for employment, what is the most difficult situation you ever been in on a previous job how did you go out your way for a customer in the past do you get along with others well, what would you do if you were to get a complaint from a customer?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crestwood, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (Crestwood, KY) in March 2015.

Interview

I had two on phone interviews, but I also had a meeting at a neutral location. I feel they did that for me so that I would not feel as nervous and I felt that it really helped. I do not think that they do this for normal employment though. I think that only happened because of it being an internship.

Phlebotomist At the Clinic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madisonville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (Madisonville, KY) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview was somewhat informal. I continued to check with the phlebotomy manager on a regular basis. I went in one day for my daughters dr. appt. and stopped by her office and she conducted the interview there with my daughter in the room with us. It was very laid back and comfortable. She then proceeded to tell me that she liked me and what I had to say and told me that should would highly consider hiring me. I later received a phone call asking me to come in and do my drug screen and physical for the position. However after a couple of weeks of being there I was informed the position was no longer available which was an 8 to 5 position Monday- Friday. Later I was offered one of 2 positions at the hospital both 2nd shift.

Interview Questions

• How well do I work with other females?   1 Answer

Negotiation

NO negotiation

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Kentucky) (Louisville, KY) in December 2014.

Interview

Have manager interview, then peer interview if they like you, you do a week of orientation then six shifts training on the floor. Other than that i dont have anything else to add. i keep getting flagged for a work minimum