Baptist Hospital of Miami Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baptist Hospital of Miami

Manager Imaging Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baptist Hospital of Miami (Miami, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

HR interview then scheduled for a panel interview. Met with the director after the panel to see if I was a candidate. You would think if the director wanted to screen candidates they would start the process instead of potentially wasting time of the panel.

Clinical Care Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Hospital of Miami (Miami, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

I have to admit that I felt very nervous when I first arrived at the interview. I met with a male recruiter in Human Resources and thought what kind of questions will be asked and will I answer them properly or will someone else do better then I did. However, the interview went very smooth, and he made me feel that it is the most comfortable place to be at for work.

Rad Tech Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Hospital of Miami in February 2010.

Interview

Phone call frist, then a drop off of paperwork , email, then an interview, after that a call and finally a terrible panel interview in a room with other people doing panel interviews. Panel interview has 4 people, they ask you very vague questions. Nothing on the "actual" postioning your applying for.

Interview Questions

• What x-ray machine is used in the office. The "brand".   1 Answer
    • What have you as an employee do to improve the work enviroment.   Answer Question