Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville Interview Questions

Interviews at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

I went through a recruiter so first I had the phone "interview" with the recruiter and then she sent me a couple tests to take on the computer at home. I passed so she forwarded my information to the Patient Access Manager, the recruiter set up a day and time for the interview. ALL BAPTIST INTERVIEWS ARE HELD WITH 3 DIFFERENT MANAGERS and then they collaborate and decide if you get hired. Just be prepared for the interview to take about 2 hours and to interview with 3 different managers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like working in the medical field?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Super easy to do, no problems at all. Just asked the simple everyday questions, not too much of anything else. Just be yourself but at the same time, don't look like an idiot.

Interview Questions

• Give a time you had a conflict with someone else you worked with.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

First, you were interviewed by 2 supervisors. After that interview, if the supervisors liked you, you were then interviewed by the department manager, who basically went over the job description, policies, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

I had been applying at Baptist Medical Center Jax over 5 Years . I kept getting denied and I continued to contact the recriutment office . Back in December I did a phone interview with the recriuter of the job . I passed that stage and was promoted to an interview with the department Manager and Supervisor Feburary 2nd. I recieved a call on Monday Saying I passed that stage and to come in for a peer interview On Tuesday Feburary 20th . I am very ecstatic . Just spoke with the Manager and Supervisor and will be completing my final process on next week . Overall , it has been a great experience and I am enjoying every moment of it .

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to go over and beyond for a customer .   2 Answers

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville.

Interview

Phone interview and lots of on-line questions to people map employee. Had a group interview with members of the department were they asked standard questions. Did not hear back post interview and even followed up with the standard calls and thank you emails.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked in your field   1 Answer

Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Took way to long and communication between upper and mid level management does not exist.

Interview Questions

• How would I react to a baker act about to hit me?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating, you start out like that or nothing at all.

Security Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville in December 2018.

Interview

Phone screens with HR, hiring manager, and IT director. Standard interview questions. Director interview was mostly a formality. Got the job via a recruiting company I have a good relationship with. Bit of an issue as the HR department was handed off to during offer, and a few miscommunications occurred then. Bunch of paperwork to fill out after offer accepted, that would have expected to be done during the interview process.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2010.

Interview

Must take BKAT and a Heart Rhythm Test even if you hold multiple Nurse Certifications. You have to pass Heart Rhythm TEST given annually to stay employed. Baptist is Dead Set that each employee that is affiliated with patient care will have exceptional Heart Rhythm Skills. Baptist is the "MOST WIRED" Hospital in Jacksonville. All patients are on the telemetry monitors.

Interview Questions

• I cannot give out the questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was confusing and disorganized. They did not explain how the day was going to go, and kept bringing me to different rooms to meet more people. There were several times they had me sit and wait for 20+ minutes without telling me what was going on. The first two people that interviewed me read directly from a sheet of paper and barely looked at me or showed any interest. After reading the reviews about this hospital for RN satisfaction, I decided it was best not to work here.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you had a conflict with a co-worker or physician and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2019.

Interview

Very quick and very friendly. The nurse manager took me back and asked me a series of questions. She called in someone else that she said she wanted me to meet, and he offered me the job there on the spot.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you and your employer disagreed and how did you address it?   Answer Question