Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute

Cancer Pathology Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute (Detroit, MI).

Interview

The interview process was concise and thorough with questions that were geared towards pathology. They seemed to really care about the candidates motives and made sure that the work was geared towards a greater good and not to be just another job.

Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute (Detroit, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

Short and never asked any real questions about my job experience. It was very awkward and silent most of the time. I interviewed with someone that is not a Mammography Technologist. It was not a normal interview process.

Patient Navigator Interview

Interview

Volunteer position transporting and directing patients and families to the outpatient lab, infusion center, and clinic areas. Interview was over the phone and was relatively brief. This experience is highly recommended for anyone going into the healthcare field. After speaking on the phone, the next step was 2 day orientation that involved HIPPA training, thorough tour of the facilities, mock interactions, etc.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute (Detroit, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

The managers were very nice and welcoming. Laid back and easy interview. More of a conversation between everyone. Basic questions about your background and some behavioral type of questions. Lasted about 1 hr.

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute (Detroit, MI) in August 2014.

Interview

their recruiter called me within 10 days after online application. I was told to reschedule the interview three times because the manager was unavailable. Interview went well but manager seemed to be rushing in the middle of the interview. Also, seemed uninterested.

Revenu Support Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute (Detroit, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

In person interview with management. They wanted to know about my past experience and how it would help me in this position. If I was looking for a position with growth opportunity and how long I plan on staying in this position if chose.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute (Detroit, MI) in December 2011.

Interview

Hiring process was not difficult, Interview questions were easy too. I was actually volunteering at the place so the director new me. It was basically internal hiring. Interviewd with the director than after about 2 months the HR person called and gave me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Dont remember the interview questions exactly but all the questions were easy   Answer Question