Barbizon Modeling/Acting Instructor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Barbizon Modeling/Acting Instructor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Modeling/Acting Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Barbizon in March 2010.

Interview

I first saw the ad on craigslist, and it was very detailed on all of the skills they were seeking. I did a cover letter to highlight those main points with examples of the skills along with a resume. It was about two weeks later before I got my first phone interview call, but at that point, they explained the position and the opportunity for growth with the company. They asked if I was still interested and I replied yes. Then they asked for more examples of the skills they were looking for. After passing that, I moved to the second and final interview process with her boss over the phone as well before finally being invited to their paid training orientation because of my phone personality and my resume. It seems like a great part time job opportunity if you have your weekends free.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you have worked with children in the past as a mentor.   1 Answer

The schedule to work there would conflict with my other job schedule on a few Saturdays and church on Sundays. Therefore, rather than miss a day since they like perfect attendance, I decided to decline the position. Overall, the staff seemed very nice. I sent a professional thank you letter to decline and that was my last communication to or from them.