Barclays Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Barclays Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (San Francisco, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Very quick hiring process. Phone interview to Video Conference with New York to final interview on site took less than 3 weeks.

Negotiation

straight forward, no surprises.

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

Went on first round of interviews, meet HR, people I would be working with, and senior admin. It went really well I think, I am waiting to hear back. They are slow regarding how they get back to you, esp. if you are going thru an agency. It can be nerve racking trying to get feedback (if any!).

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging personality flaw that you have had to deal with?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays in December 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by a staffing agency. I had two interviews, the first one went well, the interviewer was pleasant. Second interview did not go well. The interviewer was bored, or possibly tired, the interviewer yawned several times during the interview. The interviewer did not read through my resume prior to our meeting and seemed completely disinterested and somewhat annoyed. The interviewer made it a point to mention that they were looking for the right "fit" and the skill set that a potential candidate might have , no matter how good was secondary.

Interview Questions