Barclays Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Barclays Associate Interview Questions

2.5

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays (San Francisco, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

The HR was very tough and cold. Very random questions and many basic questions such as "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" Did not have a connection. I hope I will be more lucky next time. I my opinion Barclays is a good company. I will try again.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
  • why you want to work for BGI?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays

Associate Interview

Interview

touqh question on market risk & credit risk analysis

Associate Interview

Interview

Campus Placement- Written test, Group Discussion, Technical round and then HR round

Interview Questions

had offer in hand from other company which better suited my skill set

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Online test, Interview and 3-day assessment centre

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barclays (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2010.

Interview

Grilled technical questions on the investment banking industry, financial jargons etc., the team's business and how the candidate is able to present himself in front of clients, for sales related roles. Interview process consist of several rounds meeting with team heads from various departments. Overall experience is tough, around 6 rounds.

Interview Questions

• how do you define rho and apply it to the calculation of the yield curve and why is it important?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barclays in January 2010.

Interview

Fairly straightforward interview with questions straight from the Vault guide. One brainteaser where they asked the interest rate for a bond that you pay 10 for today to receive 50 in 4 years. Case interview where they walk you through financial statements and ask you what you think they imply about the company that they speak to you about.

Interview Questions

• Asked why you know they completed an acquisition and on top of jump in revenue and debt load as well as a spike in interest expense, you must also remember to mention goodwill.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays in January 2008.

Interview

The hiring process was brief , barely lasted for about 30 mins, where they grilled me on my resume, my past experience, my MBA curriculum.
    Advice to other prospective applicants - dress up well, know your resume, smile.
    People - nice though aggressive , hence be yourself , quick thinking def helps as they will ask a lot of personality based questions

Interview Questions

• Discuss an instance where you had worked in a team   Answer Question
    • If i have a client who is an exporter, what facilities would you suggest to him considering barclays range of [products   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation def possible. be aware of salaries offered by competition.