Barclays Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 11, 2017

3.2

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online, got a phone interview to ask about math and cs questions, and invited to a superday in Dec 2016. The superday is about half a day, and I interview with four people in the group.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by 4 people, one of them a director. A majority of the questions were behavioral with a few investment questions scattered throughout. Interviewers were very friendly and mostly wanted to know more about you and how you would handle yourself in certain situations.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Multiple interviews in three rounds. The rounds each had multiple people in it and you went from office to office. Interviews were held in multiple offices and were completed over the span of a few hours. It was quick, but relaxed, process with great emphasis on resume review.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about major financial legal issues. Those issues included recent financial reforms in the US and their impact on the bank.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

I attended the SWE national conference and during the career fair opening, i visited Barclays booth and submitted my resume. I was sent a text the next morning that i was scheduled for an interview that morning and i should apply online before coming for the interview. The interview has two sections

Interview Questions

• Most questions were asked based on what was on your resume. Your skills (technical), work experience etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

On campus 1:1 interview, few technical questions on C++, experience (if any), algos

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY) in November 2008.

Interview

The interviewer asked me a few questions which I felt were just for the sake of asking.

Intern Interview

Interview

First was the online application. I then received an automatic invite to the online tests. These consisted of various videos of different situations followed by numerical and situational judgement questions that related to the videos. Very soon after this I received an invitation to do an online interview. This lasted for about half an hour and consisted of mainly competency based questions.

Intern Interview

Interview

online application with motivational questions followed by telephone interview. it was quite an easy and friendly telephone interview and they call you in about two weeks to let you know your result.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

Amazing experience. Simple process. Basic aptitude at ground level. Situational Judgement test. Occupational Personality Quiz. Technical Aptitude test in the final round is based on c++, java and sql. Pretty basic. Technical interview was normal general concepts. Technical aptitude was harder; interview was easy as it awas a one on one thing and the interviewer was not intimidating.
    The entire experience was good because they always behave very nicely and are always helpful.

Interview Questions

• Strength based interview--- like a psychoanalysis test. U can never know how u did   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barclays in January 2015.

Interview

The process was very quick, you apply directly through their website. Everything was well structured. After you send an online application form with basic information about yourself and your cv, you are invited to do an online assessment within a week of receiving the e-mail. You can practice as much as you want to, there are many practice tests. You get immediate results after you finish the test.