Barclays Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Barclays Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Barclays

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by 4 people, one of them a director. A majority of the questions were behavioral with a few investment questions scattered throughout. Interviewers were very friendly and mostly wanted to know more about you and how you would handle yourself in certain situations.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online, got a phone interview to ask about math and cs questions, and invited to a superday in Dec 2016. The superday is about half a day, and I interview with four people in the group.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

Met with recruiter at school when they had their info session. Applied through my schools job site later on. Was eventually contacted with an initial phone screen with an analyst and then super day in the NY office.

Intern Interview

Interview

some tech some behavior quesions tech include the list of questions vary from os to nwk no algorithm or coding problem behavior is a scenery analysis on phone . or on hirevue.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY) in November 2008.

Interview

The interviewer asked me a few questions which I felt were just for the sake of asking.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

On campus 1:1 interview, few technical questions on C++, experience (if any), algos

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Multiple interviews in three rounds. The rounds each had multiple people in it and you went from office to office. Interviews were held in multiple offices and were completed over the span of a few hours. It was quick, but relaxed, process with great emphasis on resume review.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about major financial legal issues. Those issues included recent financial reforms in the US and their impact on the bank.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

I attended the SWE national conference and during the career fair opening, i visited Barclays booth and submitted my resume. I was sent a text the next morning that i was scheduled for an interview that morning and i should apply online before coming for the interview. The interview has two sections

Interview Questions

• Most questions were asked based on what was on your resume. Your skills (technical), work experience etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

online application- on-campus interview, very behavioral and general questions on your interests and resumes what's going on on the market what do you usually do during the free time

Intern Interview

Interview

First was the online application. I then received an automatic invite to the online tests. These consisted of various videos of different situations followed by numerical and situational judgement questions that related to the videos. Very soon after this I received an invitation to do an online interview. This lasted for about half an hour and consisted of mainly competency based questions.