Barclays Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Barclays Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Barclays

3.2

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Barclays in September 2017.

Interview

I got this interview through the Modern Guild program. I completed the Barclays Investment Banking division finance accelerator. I had failed to complete the interview timely (it was online) and I had to call the interview managers so they would extend my interview deadline

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in Barclays?   1 Answer
  • What traits do you have that make you a great fit for IB   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

online application submission in October, 1st phone screening (45 min) after about 3 weeks, the interviewer mentioned he would send invitation for on site, but did not hear anything from them later.

Interview Questions

• basic questions on BS formula, binary tree, sort arrays, stochastic simulation (like Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulation). will provide hint if asked for, the interviewer is nice in general.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

The interview process was one the phone and it took 15 minutes. I was interviewed on the phone with 3-4 people and they asked my simple questions about myself. The interview was pretty simple and easy and it felt like a normal phone conversation.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Online Test-Phone interview-Assessmentday(Group Game|First Interview| Second Interview).
    The interview process was okay but the competition was high for every stage ofthe interview.
    Online test comes first, after which comes the phone interview by an HR person.
    Followed by going to the assessment center.
    At the assessment center you go through the 3 processes listed above

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      Why Barclays?
      What technical skills do you have?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays in September 2017.

Interview

I applied Banking Summer Internship and needed to complete the Barclays Business Insight Stage 1, which included behavioural, logical and numerical assessment test. The test was difficult for me so I didn't pass it. Then Barclays sent a constructive feedback to me telling me my pros and cons.

Interview Questions

• the questions are based on different financial scenario   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Easy, quick and straightforward. more or less outcome comes straightaway. Test wasn't too difficult, although some terms were foreign.
    Process wasn't too long and mainly based around the values- RISES

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

We first had contact via Skype where I was asked the typical questions about my undergrad, my hobbies and any future career plans. I was then contacted to go into the London branch for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What do I think should be one of Barclay's concerns in the current financial climate   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First stage is done via Online application and Online tests. If you passed it, you will be invited to a 30 mints telephone interview. It took me about a month till I was invited for an interview since I completed the online tests. The last stage is the Accessmen Center including numerical test and 1:1 interview. The very next day I got an offer but a few other people who were at the same accessment center got offers after 3-4 days.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about your ethics and what you would feel in certain situations.
      E.g. How would you feel if your friend behave unethically?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Questions based on general competency in telephone interview, also current issues effecting barclays, why barclays, what do you think you'll be doing ona day to day basis... AC day was for marketing at Barcap - case study and has to present it - make sure you get a good order on your presentation, neat and structured.

Internship Interview

Interview

It was a very long a tiresome process. Over 15 interviews in one day and they did not seem to cater for people who had not studied finance to a university level. It was intimidating and halfway through the day I was told by a HR member that there was only one place left on the internship anyway.