Barclays Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017
1,497 Interview Reviews

3.1

Finance Analyst Interview

Interview

easy interview, 3 rounds during AC. be sure to watch out for the team building exercise.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nope

Interview

First of all, a girl of HR called me to explain the position and to confirm a telephone interview with a Senior Web Designer/Developer and a Lead Product Engineer. They asked me technical questions for about 30 min. I made my project in PHP so they asked questions about PHP, databases, etc...

Interview Questions

• They asked easy questions, how do you connect with your database?, Do you know what is the usability of a website?   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

Basic resume walk through

Application

Interview

One round of Group Discussions with a very average topic. There was a shortlist process after that and the shortlisted candidates had a panel interview. The panel asked insane amount of questions from resume. Everything was asked from past experience to academic projects. Needed to be very flexible on travel and location.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Campus job. So not really a negotiation.

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

I got to the telephone interview stage. It consisted of questions about my university courses (what modules did you enjoy the most and why?), my extra curricular activities (describe what you did as a member of this committee..), competency questions (tell us about a time where you had to solve an unexpected problem, tell us about a time where you had to take on the role of a leader..) and finally questions about the company (describe the developments in our company over the last two years etc)

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to take a risk, how did you evaluate it and what was the result?   Answer Question

Interview

The interview was only one round. Two sessions with two different people. Each session was about 30 mins. And the questions asked were majorly behavior questions.

Finance Executive Interview

Application

Interview

well organised, GD and technical round

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY).

Interview

includes 2-3 phone interviews with senior members of the team. Questions range from algorithms to core java/OO & databases depending on the need of the position. Once phone interviews are cleared, you will be invited for an onsite interview which includes 4-5 interviews with team members and director + HR. If all goes well, offer will be extended

Interview Questions

Interview

After the resume scanning, go directly to super day. Three 1-1 interview with VP or directors.

Interview Questions

• What's the recent news?
      What's risk reversal?
      Why should we hire you?
      Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

2 on 1 interview conducted at the company headquarters. Asked to explain the role and the business of the bank generically. Also was asked a few behavioral questions.