Barclays Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,755 Interview Reviews

3.1

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process itself could definitely described by some as difficult, but for I would say that the interview process was more of an experience that allowed me to learn about myself.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays in September 2017.

Interview

Networked with employees from my university over the summer. Applied, completed an online strengths assessment. Had a 30 minute phone screen and then a 1 hour Superday on campus.

Avt Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume in the job posting website of our university. I got an email in a few days about setting and phone screen. I was interviewed one week later. One interview (20 min) about programming and one (35 min) about my research. They are given by different person.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

phone call for first round. One person talking. Asked mostly simple questions, one finance question. No Accounting questions. The first round was only 15 min. Second round was on campus but I did not make it.

Risk Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview began with One phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes, it began with going over my resume and then onto times where leadership was shown that was not on my resume. We then talked about the DJIA and S&P and whether or not I believed they were undervalued, overvalued, or fairly valued

Interview Questions

• If you were to suggest one stock to invest in right now what stock would you choose and why   Answer Question

FIG Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

40 minutes interview with a Relationship Director, straightforward technical questions, the "big boss" was kind of aggressive - but that's understandable as he's been a leader/boss in the team for so long. HR was very friendly and efficient in getting back emails. Hopefully hear from them about the next step soon.

Interview Questions

• A bunch of technical questions regarding your last position/experience and the current role   Answer Question

Public Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Barclays in August 2017.

Interview

Got a referral from a networking contact, put in touch with a regional office, completed a phone screening, very basic excel and writing assessment, and in-person interview. Mostly behavioral questions, with some technical aspects related to my experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with being left alone in the office?   Answer Question

Attorney Interview

Interview

The interviews lasted over three days. First I met with the general counsel. Then he had me meet with several of the other lawyers in the department. Then he had me meet with several heads of businesses. All were fairly short conversations, about 30 min each. No real surprises.

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY).

Interview

They ran through my resume and did some Q&A around your background and experience, covering off my past positions, what I have delivered, how I delivered, its problems and issues faced, how I over came them etc.

Fraud Detection Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2017.

Interview

First interview is an automated system. You call in and are asked ten questions like it's a multi-stage answering machine. They're your standard general interview questions.