Barclays Process Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Barclays Process Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Barclays

2.8

Process Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barclays (New Delhi (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

they would have a priliminary voice and accent round, then the hr round and second day , after that if you are trough you will go for your final process round. and then u submit your documents and get an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• what were the ups and downs in your career and how did u deal with them   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation with them

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Barclays (Noida (India)) in February 2009.

Interview

Interview was completely formal, and the interviewee was an absolute professional, she intervened with a formal approach with the discussion of previous experience and pay package. the office, people and the work culture is great and any one would love to work in such an amazing environment. The company also offers great incentives with regular appraisals and an equal opportunity to grow internally along with personal development.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was satisfactory, so there wasn't any need of negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barclays (Noida (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

After Hirning and clearning 4 rounds of interview they fire you if you do not clear the v oice and accent assesment.....actulaay the time for the V&A tranning is not porperly organised and no professional trainers.

Interview Questions

• How your qualification can relate to you your present job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (Chennai (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

For me it was a temporary job through a Consultancy.
    In the Consultancy they conducted the interview
    1.Banking based questions to check your communication
    2.Typing Test(25-30wpm , 3 errors)
    3.Written Test
    After that we need to attend a test directly in BSS office.
    There
    1.Written Test (Letter writing)
    2.Face to Face

Interview Questions

• The Questions will be based on Banking terms , and formal tell about your self   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays (Noida (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Well first off, I should mention that its a BPO job, and my experience prior to this job was in a different sector.
    So i was counted as a fresher when I went to the barclays office in noida (Walk-in ) interview and was not allowed to give the interview
    I then went to signature staff (a consultancy) which arranged an interview fore me.
    (Don't know how)

Process Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays (New Delhi (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

One interview with HR and one with Operations manager.
    HR will check the resume and check the stability.
    Background check is very stringent so ensure there is nothing wrong on CV.
    Operations round for a sales profile will be assessed by a Operations manager of Barclays.
    They might ask you to try to sell them something.
    They will check mainly how good you are with upselling on a service call.

Interview Questions

• Very Basic questions about past contact center experience and how good you are with sales.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (Chennai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

3 rounds of interview...one to one then voice and ascent then operational round finally i got offer letter after 20 to 30 days . rounds were not so complex

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays (Noida (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

First there will be a HR round, after that a telephonic round, and then Ops round with team manager. All takes around 3 hours. The interview process isnt that hectic. The environment is good.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (Chennai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

1. Self Introduction(Keep it simple)
    2. Typing Test (Looks for less errors and not speed)
    3. One on One Interview with a Operations Manager(Mostly checks your understanding)
    4. Document Verification(Everything will be background checked)

Interview Questions

• Mention 5 important things the bank should have and say each in a single word   1 Answer
    • Know the meaning of some general English words used in banks like authentication authorization confidential etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Barclays (Chennai (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

There were five to six phases of interview starting from a basic aptitude test which has three sections: one was quantitative, qualitative, second was programming and third was finance. It was moderately difficult. That was followed by a GD and three rounds of PI