Barclays Risk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Barclays Risk Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (Mumbai (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

I had two rounds
1. Telephonic
2. Face to Face.
Both the rounds were good.

For 2nd round, the interviewers were very happy (thats what they mentioned). They were clear about the questions. The questions were as expected. They thanks me for my time and appretiated my efforts. They also emphasised on meeting a SVP who was at place of interview (since they reported directly to her). They mentioned the reason as - "Since she is the person whom you will be reporting, lets have a quick chat with her". Unfortunately she was busy with some other interview.
Their body language signified that i was through the interview (Atleast i thought so..).

But.. Destiny was somthing different.. Almost 1 week past.. no response received from them. When contacted on phone, I got a reponse from HR saying "They are yet to get back to her about the opening"..

Dont know what went wrong.

Interview Questions

• No such difficult question. Since there was a change in my profile they asked me the reason.
    They asked me what qualities would differentiate you from others. WHat qualities you can bring from your past experience.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays

Risk Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

online application and tests.
    Phone interview on a topic of your choice
    Assessment day which included a group task and a 1:1 interview about the company and why you want to join it.

Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

The interviewer was incredibily down to earth and friendly and made the interview very relaxed. The Information Pack sent by Barclays Corporate pretty much tells you the questions you will be asked so it isnt too difficult to prepare. The Group Exercise is very well thought out and one of the more interesting group exercises there are out there. It is a very long process but it is a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• If you were the Head of Barclays Corporate what would your strategy be with the recent European Crisis.   Answer Question
    • How do we Make Money   1 Answer
    • How do we interact with other parts of Barclays   Answer Question
    • What challenges do we face   Answer Question