Barclays Risk Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Barclays Risk Manager Interview Questions

Risk Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays in January 2008.

Interview

The organization of the interview was smooth. It was done over the phone by a Human resources person. I had the first screening interview with the hiring manager over the phone. Then, I had an on-site interview with the team members as well as other persons from the business.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays

Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England (UK)) in June 2007.

Interview

Initial interview was relaxed, over coffee, followed by thorough skills-based interview by two senior executives (consecutively, not together). Feedback after the process was good and in retrospect the feedback I have received throughout my employment (starting with interview) has always been the most thorough and accurate I have received in 15 years working (although this may have been driven by the personalities involved as much as Barclays frameworks).

Interview Questions

• In doing [X - a specific subject], what mistakes have you made or could you do better?   1 Answer

Negotiation

As a contractor, there are standard contract terms so the only negotiation is salary and holiday. Barclays seems to have no problem adding VAT to a base contract rate.