Barclays Sales and Trading Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Barclays Sales and Trading Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2016

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied to the Sales and Trading Summer Analyst position through my career website and was invited to a networking event. Afterwards, I got invited to a phone interview with one of the VP at the sales desk.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Super day consisted of 3 interviews with people from both trading and sales. Mainly fit questions with some technical and market condition questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What would you trade if the PRC RMB was unpegged from the USD?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted for a phone interview. Phone interview went very well, organized a trip to New York office for super day. Met with 3 upper level individuals. Interviews went very well, but they only had one spot to fill on the desk, ended up hiring a summer intern from another group. Overall a great experience, the professionals were very helpful and nice. Would definitely recommend Barclays for anyone wanting to go into the big bank environment. They are a wonderful company, I would have loved to work there!