Barclays Interview Questions in Singapore | Glassdoor

Barclays Interview Questions in Singapore

Updated Sep 6, 2017

3.3

80 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

Multiple rounds, first with HR following the hiring manager. Interview involved a written test and multiple people taking technical rounds. Then finally senior management which were friendly yet sharp in interviewing.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Online Test-Phone interview-Assessmentday(Group Game|First Interview| Second Interview).
    The interview process was okay but the competition was high for every stage ofthe interview.
    Online test comes first, after which comes the phone interview by an HR person.
    Followed by going to the assessment center.
    At the assessment center you go through the 3 processes listed above

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      Why Barclays?
      What technical skills do you have?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Barclays (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Via Recruiter. 3 face to face interviews and 2 phone interviews. Interviewers were friendly and forthcoming. The company seems to value people management, which was apparent through their transparency in communication. Arranging all the interviews took a few weeks, as well as their final decision once all the feedback was gathered.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What do you think would be the biggest challenge for you?
      Tell me about a time you had a difficult decision to make and what did you do.
      Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Barclays (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn around midnight and got the call the next working day from HR.
    Arranged for an interview the following day, Barclays HR is so proactive and efficient. Everything was done in just 2 working days. Had my first and second interview back to back for almost 2hours.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Couple of rounds including 1-1 interview, Panel interview, Situation Interview, Mini project with other interviewees during assessment center. Overall question asked was not difficult to answer for a graduate position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about IT disaster recovery and how you would prepare   Answer Question

Barclays Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a 4 round process. One online test, one video interview followed by 2 face to face interviews with team heads and director of finance. Overall experience was good! Was not very technical

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2016.

Interview

Apply online, then receive the invitation of video assessment, it is basically answering questions after watching the video. After passing this stage, would receive the invitation of digital interview that is much harder. It even required you to reply an email given five mins during the interview.

Quantitative Analyst Off Cycle Interview

Interview

I applied for the position in Singapore. It consist of 2 section. First section is about calculation (5 question in 30 minutes) and the second section is like business communication (recommendation, email reply, etc.). In the first section, you will be provided with data and you should answer the multiple choice question. It does not specifically require knowledge in business. However, knowledge in business should be helpful. The first question in the second section is not assessed. The last question just asked how is the experience of such assessment for each interviewee.

RTB Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2016.

Interview

There are 2-3 interviews within Barclays. First, the supervisor who will be handling you will provide a technical interview to ensure candidates contain all the skills they require for the position. Second interview is from the higher management - usually being conducted by the head of the team and one of the VPs - they will check whether you are fit for the team and department like checking how you work with the team, how you can handle multi tasking, how you can deal work pressure. Lastly, is from HR which refers to negotiating your salary and start date.

Interview Questions

• Site example of a challenge that you have experienced and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Barclays (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online on the career website. Went through Numerical and Reasoning Tests, and then got invited to a Recorded Video Interview. I was then invited to two phone interviews in November. Still waiting for the result to see if I am invited to Super Day.

Interview Questions

• Mainly competency questions and interest in past experiences.   Answer Question