Barclays Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Barclays Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Barclays

3.4

Summer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Barclays in April 2018.

Interview

Participated in the Spring Week internship (4 days) and completed an interview at the end of the week. About 3 weeks later, was called and accepted to the summer internship program.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied Online and passed the online assessment which is basically just a personality test to assess your suitability to work in a team and etc. Then I proceeded to online recorded interview through hirevue I think. Then I did not make it past the online interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

The recruitment process is divided into 4 stages. There were 2 online assessments, 2 interviews followed by onsite business meeting at New York office. Questions were a mixture of numerical analysis, technical and competency based.

Summer Interview

Interview

Applied online with resume and GPA, took a behavioral consisting of several hypothetical work scenarios, and questions about what I would do in each scenario, ranking options from best to worst.

Summer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

Two sets of online tests, a phone call interview and an assessment centre. The phone call and one interview at the AC were competency based, everything else was focused on a case study.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays (Tokyo (Japan)) in February 2009.

Interview

After passing online English comprehension and Math tests, I was invited to personal interviews with three different members from the same division. The questions I got asked were pretty much standard: Explain your experience further, Why are you applying to Barclays?, etc.

Interview Questions

• What are the two most important factors that influence the price of bonds?   2 Answers

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

My interviewer was wonderful at the assessment centre, it was about an hour long and it felt very relaxed, it looked like she was interested in what I had to say which made it easy to recite examples, as long as you have prepared and are enthusiastic about the role that you have applied to then you should be fine!

Interview Questions

• Why Barclays? What have you done to learn about this role? Proud achievement? A time that you have had to do the right thing? What does diversity and inclusion mean to you?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

First an application form with three questions including your motivations behind applying to barclays and a question dedicated to barclays values. This is followed by a culture test and questionnaire and then a numerical test. If you pass this stage successfully you have a telephone interview. This is an HR interview so do not expect anything really technical

Interview Questions

• If you had to summarise some complex information and present it to a senior employee how would you feel + give and example of doing something similar recently   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online using cover letter and CV then got invited to do a one-sided video interview that lasted around 20 minutes and contained 12 questions. These were more competency based with only one question that asked about the current situation of the markets.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a story that you have recently read about the markets   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

Relatively straight forward interview. The day begins with a networking event where you get the opportunity to speak to current employees. After this, I was taken to an individual room where I was given 10 minutes to read a problem statement which i then had to present back ideas and solutions. The final part was a standard interview.

Interview Questions

• What new technology has Barclays introduced and why would you like to work on this   Answer Question