Barco Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Barco (Lawrenceville, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

The 1st interview was on telephone w/a HR rep. About a week later, I was invited to office for an in person interview with HR rep. Once I completed that interview, I was given a packet detailing company policies & benefits. I was then scheduled for an online personality test. Once that was completed, I was scheduled for an interview with a representative of the company that issued the test to discuss the results 1 on 1 via telephone. Once I completed that interview, I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager. After that, I was later scheduled for an in person interview with the hiring manager. I then had a final interview with the VP of Sales. After that, I heard nothing from them again. All in all, the entire interview process took a little over 2 months to complete.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know if I was opposed to a high volume outgoing call daily requirement   1 Answer