Bard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bard.

Interview

Overall very easy. They only asked behaviorals towards skillsets that you would need on the job. Make sure you know a little background on regulatory affairs in regards to the job requirements.

Interview Questions

• How has something small and in a separate division impacted you work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paterson, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bard (Paterson, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

They talk about earlier experience, what skills acquired and how those skills implemented.
    However most of the answers are standard and really no test for the skills/tools.

Typical question is "Tell us about your self" What did you earlier job?

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bard (Conyers, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Just had to take a math test before getting the job. The test consisted of simple multiplication, addition, subtraction, and division. No calculator used and got a perfect score

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bard (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied for an internship online through LinkedIn. It took about 2 months before I was contacted. I was sent an email that contained a link to provide times that would be best for me. I was then emailed what time my interview would take place. My 2 interviewers were very lax and dressed in a lower standard form of business casual. The interview was average with standard, expected questions. The posting did not give all of the details of the internship, and when the time came for me to ask questions, I soon found out that they had been expecting an intern who could work 20 hours a week for a year. This did not work with my schedule and concluded the interview. My interviewers had internships at BARD and had returned for full time after graduation because they enjoyed the people they worked with so well. They said it may not be as exciting as working on rockets in a different local company, but the work environment was what brought them back.

Interview Questions

• An example of a conflict in a team setting and how it was resolved   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murray Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bard (Murray Hill, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

The process was surprisingly quick compared to the other companies I was in communications with. The interviews were over the phone and were more focused on people skills and my ability to relocate. There were two days of over the phone interviews. The day after the final interview, I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covington, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bard (Covington, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied through university, then Phone interview a few weeks later, few weeks later in person interview with two different people, heard back a few weeks after that, relatively easy and straightforward

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bard.

Interview

The initial application process was done through the company website and communication with a company HR representative. After an interview was offered, an onsite interview time was set up with an HR rep. The onsite interview was very informative and hands on. I met with a program manager as well as a staff engineer. Apart from typical interview questions, there was also a tour of the labs and different building areas.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions related to company products and how they worked.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bard (Atlanta, GA) in December 2008.

Interview

Very thorough interview process. Standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Greatest accomplishment in last 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you don't ask you won't receive. I asked and was able to negotiate salary.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Bard.

Interview

The process took about 4 weeks and I was interviewed by 4 people. It all went well just the typical questions but I never got a response from them until 4 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• None.. just a really long interview with 4 people in the same day.   Answer Question

Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bard (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2011.

Interview

Had 5 separate interviews of 45 minutes to an hour long. Felt like I was going through a filter before I could speak to the top decision maker. Work culture seemed fairly typical corporate, people were friendly and the office was clean and maintained.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bard (Tempe, AZ) in November 2011.

Interview

Began with an informal 45 minute interview with the standard questions. Low pressure, went over my resume, discussed what I knew about the company, and what the internship entails.

I was never contacted again after the interview and was never told the position went to someone else. The HR department in Tempe seems extremely disinterested. Interviewer was very friendly and the position sounded very appealing.