Bard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bard Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.7

Quality Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bard.

Interview

The hiring process is tedious and the recruiter is highly unprofessional. Recruiter tells u directly that they will consider you if nobody else was found for the position in next few days.

Clinical Affairs Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Bard.

Interview

They mean business and want the most highly trained and qualified people for the job. I had 2 phone interviews, on separate days before being asked for a face to face. During the face to face interview, I was interviewed by about 5 different people. A few days later, I was asked for yet another phone interview. They definitely screen their candidates throughly! Once I accepted the offer, they asked that I do a drug screening, and they also did a background check. Seems like they only want the most qualified for their company, and I admire that!

Interview Questions

• lots of "tell me about a time..." questions. And "why do you want to work here, and what is making you leave your current position. "   Answer Question

Service Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covington, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bard (Covington, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very thorough, somewhat long (3 hours) process. You had to sit with 2 employees for about an hour, then submit a test based on that observation. I really thought I had the job, but never heard another word, ever

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to leave my current employer   Answer Question
    • Skills assessment included math, grammar, and memory test with an Excel spreadsheet presentation to complete.   1 Answer

Senior Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Bard (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

First there was a test online that I wasrequired to take. It was intense and long, much more than I had anticipated or expected. Then after that ere was a series of multiple phone interviews with Bard employees from across the country. They were spread out over a few weeks and after that, face-to-face interviews were set up at their offices, including with the reporting manager. There was a lot of focus on process improvements experience from past jobs and questions about managing people and processes.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bard (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call from a recruiter out of Atlanta.

She spoke to me over the phone about the position and it was more of a one sided conversation of her talking about the company and position. She did not ask any interview questions which was kind of odd. The next surprise came when she said I was actually applying for the company CR Bard and not Meridian Group (The company I thought I applied to) and you have to move out of state in two years.

After the interview she sent me an email about the company and did another phone screening. This time there were actual personality and fit questions.

I didn't hear back from her for almost a week, and then she started texting me...telling me to have a good weekend, questions about my resume, experience, and clarifications. This is the first time I have ever had a recruiter text me and I didn't think it was a professional way of communication. I called her to answer all her questions and she submitted my application to the director. I was told I would hear back but I did not and never got a reply back from the recruiter, director, or anyone from both companies.

Overall, not very professional. Don't text me for interview and resume questions. At least be transparent to show what the real company I am applying for is. If you can't keep your own deadlines, then don't make them or pretend like you can get back to me on time.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in moving into operations?
      Are you able to move out of state in two years or out of country?
      What leadership experience do you have?
      Why did you leave your past company?
      Why are you looking to leave?
      How many years financial analyst experience do you have?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Queensbury, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bard (Queensbury, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Good. Waited 3 1/2 weeks to hear that they decided to go with the person that was already there!! This was after being told what my next steps would be and they should have an approval to write me a formal offer.

R&D Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bard (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with six different people from various departments over a little over half a day. I was told I would hear back in a week to a week and a half but I ended up needing to call the hiring manager after HR was slow to get back to me.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covington, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bard (Covington, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

I actually applied for another position that I was never contacted about but was called about a team lead position. I did a phone interview the same day and a week later had an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you seeking other employment?   Answer Question
    • How would my friends or co-workers describe me in one word?   Answer Question
    • If I was given an assignment by upper management but I disagree how would I approach the situation?   Answer Question
    • How would I describe myself in one word?   Answer Question
    • Where do I see myself in 3 years with the company of hired?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate. Just make sure you're confident on yourself and what you're looking for.

QA Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bard in November 2015.

Interview

was pretty straight forward. one phone interview and one in person interview

nothing to be nervous about. 2 people interview, They may seem intimidating at first but keep cool and you will be fine.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bard (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2015.

Interview

I interviewed for the job I had been doing as a temporary contract employee for close to two years. Interviewed with H.R. Then another interview with two co-workers in the same department and finally a third interview with the media department manager. Even though I continued to come in and do the very job I applied for; over two months went by with no clear yes or no on the position. I followed up with management but was always left hanging with vague answers like- there is a hiring freeze. Meanwhile I was tasked with taking new hire photos of people who just got hired(clearly no hiring freeze). Finally, a coworker was tired of knowing what the manager was too cowardly to tell me himself, informed me that they had no intention of hiring me on to do what I was continuing to do for them.