Bard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bard Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2017

2.8

R&D Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bard.

Interview

First round was a phone interview, then advanced to final round onsite interview. Onsite interview involved a team based project, we were given one hour to complete the project. Overall questions were pretty straight forward, mix of personality and technical based questions.

Quality Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bard.

Interview

The hiring process is tedious and the recruiter is highly unprofessional. Recruiter tells u directly that they will consider you if nobody else was found for the position in next few days.

Clinical Nurse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bard (Baltimore, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and had an initial phone interview with the hiring manager pretty quickly afterwards. Spoke with a nurse manager from another region then the sales rep manager. I finally had an in person interview which went well. The whole process was pretty grueling and everything went through the recruiter. I got pretty far in the process but they ended up hiring someone else. The hiring manager didn't have the decency to let me know himself. I had to bug the recruiter to find out and she texted me that they were going with someone else. To me, that isn't professional and I am glad I did not get an offer in the end.

I think even though this isn't a sales position I think they were looking for a nurse with sales experience to support the sales reps. They also make sure you are ok with traveling most of the time. You get a company car, credit card, good benefits.

Clinical Affairs Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Bard.

Interview

They mean business and want the most highly trained and qualified people for the job. I had 2 phone interviews, on separate days before being asked for a face to face. During the face to face interview, I was interviewed by about 5 different people. A few days later, I was asked for yet another phone interview. They definitely screen their candidates throughly! Once I accepted the offer, they asked that I do a drug screening, and they also did a background check. Seems like they only want the most qualified for their company, and I admire that!

Interview Questions

• lots of "tell me about a time..." questions. And "why do you want to work here, and what is making you leave your current position. "   Answer Question

Service Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covington, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bard (Covington, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very thorough, somewhat long (3 hours) process. You had to sit with 2 employees for about an hour, then submit a test based on that observation. I really thought I had the job, but never heard another word, ever

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to leave my current employer   Answer Question
    • Skills assessment included math, grammar, and memory test with an Excel spreadsheet presentation to complete.   1 Answer

Senior Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Bard (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

First there was a test online that I wasrequired to take. It was intense and long, much more than I had anticipated or expected. Then after that ere was a series of multiple phone interviews with Bard employees from across the country. They were spread out over a few weeks and after that, face-to-face interviews were set up at their offices, including with the reporting manager. There was a lot of focus on process improvements experience from past jobs and questions about managing people and processes.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bard (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call from a recruiter out of Atlanta.

She spoke to me over the phone about the position and it was more of a one sided conversation of her talking about the company and position. She did not ask any interview questions which was kind of odd. The next surprise came when she said I was actually applying for the company CR Bard and not Meridian Group (The company I thought I applied to) and you have to move out of state in two years.

After the interview she sent me an email about the company and did another phone screening. This time there were actual personality and fit questions.

I didn't hear back from her for almost a week, and then she started texting me...telling me to have a good weekend, questions about my resume, experience, and clarifications. This is the first time I have ever had a recruiter text me and I didn't think it was a professional way of communication. I called her to answer all her questions and she submitted my application to the director. I was told I would hear back but I did not and never got a reply back from the recruiter, director, or anyone from both companies.

Overall, not very professional. Don't text me for interview and resume questions. At least be transparent to show what the real company I am applying for is. If you can't keep your own deadlines, then don't make them or pretend like you can get back to me on time.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in moving into operations?
      Are you able to move out of state in two years or out of country?
      What leadership experience do you have?
      Why did you leave your past company?
      Why are you looking to leave?
      How many years financial analyst experience do you have?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Queensbury, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bard (Queensbury, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Good. Waited 3 1/2 weeks to hear that they decided to go with the person that was already there!! This was after being told what my next steps would be and they should have an approval to write me a formal offer.

R&D Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bard (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with six different people from various departments over a little over half a day. I was told I would hear back in a week to a week and a half but I ended up needing to call the hiring manager after HR was slow to get back to me.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covington, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bard (Covington, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

I actually applied for another position that I was never contacted about but was called about a team lead position. I did a phone interview the same day and a week later had an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you seeking other employment?   Answer Question
    • How would my friends or co-workers describe me in one word?   Answer Question
    • If I was given an assignment by upper management but I disagree how would I approach the situation?   Answer Question
    • How would I describe myself in one word?   Answer Question
    • Where do I see myself in 3 years with the company of hired?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate. Just make sure you're confident on yourself and what you're looking for.