Bardel Entertainment Animator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bardel Entertainment

1.0

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment (Burbank, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Was very easy to get a job. They saw my portfolio and immediatly told me they are interested in hiring me. They gave me their card and asked for me to contact them. I had another interview though skype and then they put me in contact with the HR so they can ask me the paper work i would need to proceed. In about 2 weeks i was hired.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been an animator? How long do you use the program we use to animate?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bardel Entertainment

Animation Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment.

Interview

Chances are if they brought you in for an interview, they already want to hire you. They are just bringing you in to see what you are like as a person.

Interview Questions

• honestly, the most difficult question is usually how much you expect to make.   1 Answer

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

my co worker recommend me to come this company. And I send e-mail to Bardel's supervisor. next, he want me to come a company. so I decided enter this company.

Interview Questions

• why did you choose this company   1 Answer