Baringa Partners Consultant - Markets and Trading Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baringa Partners Consultant - Markets and Trading Interview Questions

Interviews at Baringa Partners

1 Interview Review

0.0

Consultant - Markets and Trading Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Baringa Partners.

Interview

Three interviews: first one by phone with Senior Manager, second one including a panel based case-study with a Director and a Senior Manager, then final one with a Partner.

Friendly environment, interviewers are testing your cultural fit and abilities trying to understand what your story is, what you want out of your career and whether you are confident, capable and amicable enough to be able to consistently represent the company in your future career as consultant.

For my interviews they looked for stories demonstrating skills in terms of initiating, managing projects & implementations. General interview questions were complemented by specific project and industry discussions. Understanding personality fit was also one of their primary concerns as the company works to continue building reputation around consultants that are passionate about helping their clients, taking ownership while maintaining a friendly but professional attitude.

Interview Questions

• Case study was a simple re-creation of a real and possible client challenge. Specifically my case study was around the merger of two energy trading businesses. Most difficult question for me was specific question about implementation methodology which I hadn't formally studied. In practice this was fine since interviewers were only really trying to figure out how I thought about the possibilities.   Answer Question