Baringa Partners Senior Consultant/Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Baringa Partners

1 Interview Review

4.0

Senior Consultant/Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baringa Partners (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

The recruitment team were really impressive. Everything ran smoothly and efficiently and all communication was timely and proactive. The applicant's handbook I was sent set out the whole process clearly and was really helpful.

The first stage was an interview with a Senior Manager and Director. This was a fairly relaxed discussion about why I applied, my CV and experience whilst also touching on some technical areas.

The recruitment team called me the next day to give me feedback and to invite me back for the second and third stages. I was also offered an informal peer-to-peer chat with one of the team.

The second stage was a case study exercise with a different Senior Manager and Director. I was given a case study and a chance to ask any clarifying questions then 45mins to prepare. I was tasked with presenting for 45mins to a prospective client for a specific piece of work we were hoping to win. I was asked a number of questions throughout the presentation.

The third stage was an interview with two Partners that largely followed the format of the first interview but with more focus on areas I was interested in working on and skills I wanted to develop.

The whole process from application to offer took 5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• The case study was the most challenging part of the assessment. You are only given the materials on the day and there is only so much preparation you can do.   2 Answers