Baringa Partners Manager Financial Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baringa Partners Manager Financial Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Baringa Partners

1 Interview Review

Manager Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Baringa Partners (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

I had previously been approached by Baringa via linkedin, but the time wasn't right for me at the time - I wish I had joined then, but that's a different story! I have to admit the way they approached me meant that I suggested Baringa to colleagues at the time. I kept the details and applied directly to the recruitment team. First round was a phone interview with a Senior Manager, with standard competency based questions, an intriguing conversation about the role of Digital in Insurance and a review of my CV. The second round was a case study, I had an hour to prepare using materials provided and then an hour to discuss with two other Senior Managers. Third round was a discussion with a Partner, some more interesting discussion topics and probing questions around cultural fit and future aspirations. All through the process the recruitment team replied and called in the timelines promised. Baringa interviewers were both welcoming and challenging. I received an offer in the agreed timescales. The whole process was slick, professional, friendly and really well managed, I understood what was happening at each stage and met a lot of the team before starting in my role.

Interview Questions

• How do you think 'Digital' will impact the insurance industry?   1 Answer