Baringa Partners Senior Consultant Process Transformation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Consultant Process Transformation

Baringa Partners Senior Consultant Process Transformation Interview Questions

Interviews at Baringa Partners

1 Interview Review

4.0

Senior Consultant Process Transformation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baringa Partners in July 2014.

Interview

Very efficient recruitment team. Sent application online and they contacted me really quickly to understand my current circumstances and provide a pack with the steps in the recruitment process and company background.
Round 1: Telephone interview with 2 Senior consultants. Competency interview and general skills questions
Round 2: Case study with Senior Manager. Improvements in the procurement process of an energy company. Tables with data regarding number of suppliers and graph with variations on how the payments/invoices where done. Asked to create an email for a workshop that will be conducted and to plan for how I would implement the project. Team, activities, deliverables and techniques that would be used in each stage of the project.

Interview Questions

• The case Study is complex and there is a lot of data to analyse. It is key to show your analitical skills and to present and talk about the techniques/tools to be used in a process improvement/transformation project   Answer Question