Baringa Partners Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baringa Partners Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Baringa Partners

2.8

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baringa Partners (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

The standard - online application then straight to assessment centre which included an interview and a group task.
The interview was fairly standard, carried out by a panel of 3 which included HR and senior partners. Although enjoyable, they really wanted the candidate to lead the conversation which I thought was rather unusual.
The group exercises were actually very fun and involved putting together a puzzle as well as solving a hypothetical survival problem.

Interview Questions

• Competency questions, just going through CV - how you would benefit the company etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Baringa Partners

Summer Interview

Interview

Group case study, individual case study, interview for the summer internship position. Requires preparation in advance but staff is very friendly and put you at ease. Math problems are tricky for the less quantitative-minded individuals like myself.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baringa Partners (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Great recruitment process - applied in early jan, interview in feb and offer also in feb (a week after interview). You have 3 exercises: 20 minutes case study interview, 20 minutes competency interview and a group exercise consisting of two assessments. Its honestly not bad - they're just trying to get to know you as a person.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baringa Partners (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Assessment centre, small group of candidates. AC involved 20 min case study, 20 min interview with 2 employees followed by 2 group exercises.
    They try to make the AC different to other firms, but the result was a confusing set of tasks with little relevance to the role. They are more looking for team work skills than people who actually possess the skills to be a good consultant. They make you feel the process has gone well but the feedback I received was highly critical, picking out small details where I could have improved, which often were caused by the interviewer rather than myself.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baringa Partners (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Really fun interview processes - they said at the start of the day "this is designed for you to have fun and work out if you fit the company's culture", lots of tea / coffee / food, lots of chilled out time & mingling with employees, 3 x assessments: 2 x individual, 1x group session (2 assessments in group). Nothing to make you trip up, they are looking to help you not to catch you out. All felt very personal, and they rang up less than a week later with specific feedback; impressive recruitment system

Interview Questions

• Standard interview Questions, some commercial awareness but nothing to catch you out and they are really friendly / helpful   Answer Question