Barnard College Associate Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Barnard College

1 Interview Review

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Barnard College (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I received an email from the director after submitting an online application about scheduling a phone interview. During the phone interview, my qualifications were discussed as well as my work experience. A few days after the phone interview, I was contacted about an onsite interview. The onsite interview as the following week where I met with the director and another associate director. Again, my qualifications and work experience were discussed. I got the impression that the director really wanted someone with a project management skill set. Not just someone who had worked on projects or led tasks, but someone who created, planned, and implemented projects which was not one of the required or preferred qualifications listed in the job description. The next week I received an email thanking me for applying but that I was not selected for the next round of interviews. Overall, the experience was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Having been in corporate America, what do you think might been different working in education?   Answer Question