Barnes & Noble Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Barnes & Noble Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Barnes & Noble

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barnes & Noble (Akron, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied, interviewed within 2 weeks
Was short about 30 mins
Most questions were about myself, my customer service and my teamwork skills
It seemed as if they had already made their decision based upon my application. I interviewed with a store near a campus so they were trying to hire as many qualified employees as they could for back to school and end of semester book returns

Interview Questions

• Describe situations in which you had to make a difficult decisions as a leader   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Barnes & Noble

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Barnes & Noble.

Interview

The interview took place on Campus with 10 other students. The manager just asked behavioral/about you questions and everyone would get their turn to answer. Overall, the interview process was extremely easy.

Anonymous Employee in Big Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barnes & Noble (Big Rapids, MI) in August 2018.

Interview

I was brought into a room with about 5 other people and we were brought through a round of questions where only a couple people had to answer. It was almost a game of who’s personality would be fit.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you had a customer get upset and how did you handle it   Answer Question