Barnes & Noble Music Seller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Barnes & Noble Music Seller Interview Questions

Interviews at Barnes & Noble

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Leawood, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barnes & Noble (Leawood, KS) in April 2014.

Interview

very easy, relaxing, we did it in the cafe, i spoke to two different people they asked some questions and they called me the next day with a job. the whole process was very easy like it was meant to happen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i didn't negotiate anything it was all okay with me

Other Interview Reviews for Barnes & Noble

Anonymous Employee in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barnes & Noble (Wauwatosa, WI) in December 2009.

Interview

The interview in person was casual I went right after high school. I was interviewed by the music department manager. Barnes and Noble really enjoys hiring those who show a passion for books and music.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with staying in just one department?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is a retail job, you don't have much wiggle room, you don't make that much over minimum wage just starting up, but you do receive periodic raises.

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barnes & Noble (Chesterfield, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

First I did a phone interview. After passing that, I was brought in for an on-site interview with two other managers. They asked basically the same questions both times.

Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barnes & Noble (Midland, MI).

Interview

I met with a Store Manager in the Cafe. I had one interview. It was pretty relaxed. The questions were pretty standard but I added the ones I recall best.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barnes & Noble (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Completely chill and easy interview questions. Mostly about your personal taste in music. Music knowledge and personal work ethic. Various questions on what I look for in a team. A boss. Things that I need to work on within myself, possibly? Things I would change about my previous employer. Things I liked about my previous employer.

Interview Questions

• What would you change about previous employer?   1 Answer