Barneys Chelsea Passage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Chelsea Passage Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barneys (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

well i Went in to submit an application ....Resume on hand ... spoke with the HR Manager..... she informed me that the company was looking for sessional positions ..... i briefed her on my resume back ground in home decor as an interior design asst. she informed me of a position in chelsea....... she called me in for an interview a week and a half later ..... i got both interviews out of the way since she was the HR head and i also had a second interview with the department manager ....... {great interviews }.... helped that i was abreast on the company s background as well as 10 year finical readings as well as i carried with me into the interview my sales figures and previous clientele book from my previous employer ..... HR manager informed me she was extremely impressed by my knowledge of the company... got a call back a week after the interview with an offer extended...... i did get a bit discouraged because of the extended process but made sure i was very much so at the forefront of the candidate list by calling with something to offer with each call.

Interview Questions

• On a slow day what items do i push for more to get out the door to make my sales goal?   Answer Question