Barona Casino Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 26, 2017

2.6

Club Barona Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barona Casino (Lakeside, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

3 total interviews. First is a big group setting with many group activities. Second is a smaller group, but more individual interviewing. Third is with a manager and introduces paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Provide 3 metaphors about yourself.   1 Answer

Email Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barona Casino.

Interview

Drove 30 miles in one of the worst thunderstorms of the year for my interview. Interview lasted about 45 minutes. I thought it went well and I was a good fit for the position, but I never heard back and my phone calls were never returned. It was a waste of time.

Cashie In the Buffet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barona Casino (Lakeside, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was easy and friendly going interview. The manager was easy to talk to and was very friendly. She made you feel very comfortable and was very welcoming.

Slot Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeside, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barona Casino (Lakeside, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

It was an "audition" of at least 300 people. We all had 1 minute to make an impression and move to the next round. I sang and danced and made it through to the end. I didn't get the job but they liked me so much they offered me a different position at the casino!

Interview Questions

• If you were a car what car would you be?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Barona Casino in July 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was very long. It took almost a month to hear back from anyone, and after that began the group interviews. After your group interview, you went along and spoke individually to the different managers and HR reps for that department. All had different questions, and wanted to know what you could bring to the job. What they do not tell you is that after 90 days you are required to pass a test with 95% or higher in order to keep your job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with a difficult situation   2 Answers

Vault Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Barona Casino (San Diego, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied online and completed the personality test and background check while filling out the application. I was contacted by the area supervisor for a phone pre-screening, i passed that and was scheduled for a math test, after the math test i was supposed to have my one on one but i was interviewed by two people, they let me know that if i was chosen i would be called back for an interview with another two people. They called me 3 days after the interview, scheduled me for my second interview and after the second interview i was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself fitting in with Barona?   Answer Question
    • What should your employer expect from you? What do u expect of your employer?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Barona Casino in January 2008.

Interview

The process consisted of three in person interviews with three different individuals, a lenthy background check, a drug test and a great deal of waiting.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected or difficult questions, only questions that were relevent to the position and experience related to the application.   Answer Question

Negotiation