Barracuda Networks Interview Questions in Campbell, CA | Glassdoor

2.4

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Barracuda Networks (Campbell, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Introduction phone call -> coding exercise -> onsite. The interview process was smooth and efficient, with prompt responses and friendly HR. Coding exercise was well thought and a nice challenge. Overall, great experience.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barracuda Networks (Campbell, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

My recruiter and a person who was supposed to interview did not show up. The people that ended up interviewing me seemed unsure of what to ask and ended up asking general questions about different programming languages. Never heard back from them.

Renewal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barracuda Networks (Campbell, CA).

Interview

Applied online(Indeed)
    3+ weeks
    Phone + 2 inperson
    Process was much longer than it needed to be, but they like to hire in groups.
    A lot of basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Barracuda Networks (Campbell, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Got in touch with the hiring manager, had a phone call, went in for an onsite interview the next week, and then received an offer a few days later. Very welcoming group, the interviewers really tried to make me feel relaxed and comfortable. The team was clear with when I would hear back so I always knew where I stood.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you made the wrong decision, and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • Tell us what you're looking for in a company   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Barracuda Networks (Campbell, CA).

Interview

Called by HR who asked a few qualifying questions on the phone. the requested to come in and interview in person, Same week, Interviewed with the VP of Support. Took about 1/2 hour. talked about duties and experience. I had a very short round of interviews with other staff.

Interview seemed a bit unorganised. people were not informed of my presence. made it easy for me to take charge of the interview as I like to do.

Interview Questions

• When can you start work   1 Answer
    • Background questions about experience with Windows PC, Network routing, backup and, Linux experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barracuda Networks (Campbell, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I was called back within 3 days of submitting my application. Despite missing the first call (I was working at the time), I was cordially greeted when I returned their message. They invited me in for a face-to-face meeting, where I met my future managers. We hit it off from the start. Loved working here ever since.

Interview Questions

• Can you maintain a professional attitude on the phone in a fun & loud work environment?   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barracuda Networks (Campbell, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Got to Barracuda and they had a table with a recruiter who was waiting for people to come in and put them in the right interviews. The experience was low stress and they just wanted to get a feel for who you are and what you can bring to the table. Make sure to bring copies of your resume and give examples as to your sales exeprtience. The people interviewing are great and easy to talk to.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barracuda Networks (Campbell, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

challenging, fun, friendly, conceptual. Interviewers are very friendly and co-operative and ask questions which are related to your resume and profile. Clear understanding of concepts is enough to get you through.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage a situation where you were trapped while working?   Answer Question

Desktop Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barracuda Networks (Campbell, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with only 3 people and felt very comfortable answering all of their questions.
    I was up front and honest of skills I needed honing or needed to learn but overall, it was an average interview; no trick or weird questions.

Interview Questions

• Do I know Apple Mac's well?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiations occurred.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

Interview

I had two phone interviews, then an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• A lot of basic interview questions. Few questions were related to the position, describe a time you had trouble working with a large data and how did you solve it. Describe a time you had to make a quick decision without notify your supervisor. There was a small test with 3 questions at the end to test your knowledge about vLookup and Pivot table. Last questions was a bit tricky.   Answer Question