Barracuda Networks Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barracuda Networks (Campbell, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

Manager was very respectful, professional and made the expectations of the position interviewed for very clear.

Interview Questions

• What is your relevant experience   1 Answer
  • how confident are you that you will be successful in this position   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fair and straight forward

Other Interview Reviews for Barracuda Networks

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barracuda Networks (Campbell, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Company had a pier contact who was a screener and not involved in hiring at all, and was the only contact given. Company acted excited and interviewed me all the way up to V.P. of Sales. Even that person seemed excited during interview, problem became where to place me. When discussing available positions, came to realize that the job advertised did not exist. They were were hoping to grow the business to the point of creating the job. I was over qualified for everything else, by far. So when it was realized that they could not park me due to the expense until the job was created, I literally heard nothing back from them. No responses to requests for follow-up, no courtesy call after all of the frenzy of shot gunning me through extensive interviews all in a short period of time. Not even a response to my email and phone inquiries after the excitement they projected at getting me in front of all of the "right" people. They took each interview and grew it by over an hour past expected time, asking if they could bring more people down, that the fit was perfect, etc. Then POOF! not a word.

A very young and aggressive company. They look like a lot of fun to work for, but their level of professionalism with outside professionals, needs a lot of work. They have to remember, it is a small world, that same person may end up working for a direct customer, or for a reseller who makes the decisions. We all remember...

Interview Questions