Barrett Business Services Labor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Barrett Business Services Labor Interview Questions

1.0

General Labor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barrett Business Services in October 2012.

Interview

Process was simple but time consuming. Like any other agency, be prepare to take a drug test and spend two to three hours there. Call before you go in, they won't take you during none interviewing days. Take any certification that you have. Also, two forms of identification and social security card are required. Keep calling them because they will forget that you need a job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Agency, one day here and two days in other warehouse. Dissapointing

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane Valley, Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barrett Business Services (Spokane Valley, Spokane, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

I got a voice message asking whether I was interested in the job. I called back and said I was interested. I was than told to show up at the Wal-Mart we were to work at. There was a group of about 20 people at the appointed time. First the sales guy from Barrett Business Services ran through what we were going to do.We than we were given applications to fill out and given a drug test using our saliva. Everyone that passed (including myself) were than given a tour of Wal-Mart and told what we were to wear to the job.

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in working at the ---- Wal-Mart or the ----- Wal-Mart, gas wise and travel time.   1 Answer