Bartech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 10, 2017

3.2

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hanover, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bartech (East Hanover, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

I was sent to Novartis for the first interview. The first interview was with the person going out on maternity leave as well as another Executive Assistant. I was called back for a 2nd interview with HR, and the Global Head I would be working for. Interview was average in difficulty. I felt I was reamed by the HR with too many questions. This was to be a 5 month assignment and it was certain that the person would be returning from maternity leave.

Interview Questions

• If I was committed to finishing the assignment until the person going out on maternity leave was coming back.   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bartech (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Phone interview - with manager
    In Person - with manager and showed me around the office
    Then received an offer through email from recruiter so a very straight forward process

Interview Questions

• Are you successful in your current role ?
      Name a situation where you had to push through
      Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bartech (Southfield, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

Given information. All went good until they asked for current salary. Explained I do not disclose. Then was asked what I wanted, gave range. Then was asked again if that was what it was currently. Then was told I would have to submit a current paystub. Thanked them and told them that if they ever changed their mind, to give me a call.

Communications & Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bartech (Detroit, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process and the actual interview went very well. The post-interview process did not. Bartech could never reach the prospective employer to gain the results of the interview. There wasn't any follow-up. The process seemed incomplete and unfinished. I thought this company would be more professional.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you felt as if you could not follow company policy and what did you do?   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

Phone interview first. Then in-person interview. Met some of the team members as well. I received a call with the verbal offer. After verbally accepting I received the written offer letter.

MSP Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bartech (Greenwood Village, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

Though a recruiter responded to my online application the day of my submission, the subsequent interview process took an entire month. Spanning 5 separate interviews - an initial phone screening, 3 phone interviews, and an in-person group interview - I got a chance to speak with many of the people I would be working with in a regular basis. Despite the extended timeline, I appreciated chance to meet the team, ask questions, and thoroughly learn about the intricacies and nuances about the position. Overall, I had a positive experience, thanks in large part to the regular communication with a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Why wouldn't you take this position? What scares you or intimidates you about the position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bartech.

Interview

Contacted through linkedin, phoned screened with recruiter and program manager. Met with client and bartech manager onsite for interview. Cycle time was ~1 month and an offer was made within a week of the final interview.

Interview Questions

• Different behavioral ques. Providing examples of delivering superior customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, it falls within the range you present upon your initial convo. with the recruiter. Be up front with your terms.

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bartech (Warren, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

My Bartech representative sat in the interview with me. She was very helpful and informative describing the interviewing process with me beforehand but she did not speak during the interview. It was all my responses that were going to determine whether I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Using the STAR method, Describe a time the you had to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bartech (Southfield, MI) in November 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn and had a phone interview. Was brought into the office a few days later for an in person interview. Standard questions and a company history were gone over.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation and the offer was emailed to me within a few days of the interview.

Service Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bartech (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone Screening with Recruiter, about a week later had a phone interview with the Hiring Manager, and then a Phone Interview with the Vertical Vice President. 2 weeks later met the Hiring Manager for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Situation Based Questions
      Walk me through your experience
      What skills can you bring to Bartech
      Answer Question