Bartlett Tree Experts Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bartlett Tree Experts Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Bartlett Tree Experts

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quakertown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bartlett Tree Experts (Quakertown, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interviewers were very friendly and thorough in explaining the duties of the specific position. A list of all of the aspects of training was sent to me via email which entailed what would be taught to you during the few weeks of training which I found to be helpful and informative of what the job actually entailed. It was very clear the professionalism of the employees of this company and I felt that the interview went well despite not receiving an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bartlett Tree Experts

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bartlett Tree Experts (Springfield, VA) in September 2013.

Interview

Responded to advertisement, was called later that afternoon to schedule an interview. Interviewed two days later with Office Manager and another AA. Job offer later that same afternoon. Basically, they explained the position and asked very few questions, it was a conversation more than an interview. No skills testing, no checks that I was made aware of. Chatted for about 20 minutes, they went over the hours and general responsibilities (which they made sound pretty routine and they were...left out was the micromanagement of the Office Manager and lunacy of my would-be co-worker!).

Interview Questions

• Whether my commute would present a problem.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasn't a "negotiation phase" - they offered the job, told me how much it paid, I accepted and that was that.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kelowna, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bartlett Tree Experts (Kelowna, BC (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online, and was contacted by email at first. Phone interview was with the Division Administrative Assistant, lasted about 40 minutes, followed by an hour in person interview with Division Manager and Division Administrative Assistant .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, how would do you handle multiple tasks at one time, how do you deal under pressure, what are 4 words that best describe you, what are your weaknesses   1 Answer