EMAGIN Clean Technologies Interview Question: Basic questions around ML, DL... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Data Scientist Interview

Basic questions around ML, DL and some specific questions

that you must answer what they wish to listen as the lead wont be able understand if you start getting into the depth and may think you would be a possible threat to her position.
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

Thank you for your feedback.

Our rubric of assessment for data science interviews and technical tests are based on 4 elements; Depth of knowledge, Breadth of knowledge, Technical experience, and Problem solving skills. In addition to assessing candidates’ technical abilities, we base our hiring decisions on culture fit and collaborative capacity. Our final decision is based on hiring the best candidate for the job. The interview process is usually very short (within 2 weeks), however for some candidates it may take longer (up to 6 weeks) due to different contributing factors, including the necessary assessments.

In an ever developing field, an attitude of being open to learning, collaborating with a diverse team, and taking feedback from colleagues, regardless of age or background, is crucial for a successful candidate. As we grow, we stand firm on our commitment to building an open and collaborative culture with the best candidates we can find. We regret that you did not enjoy your interview experience with our hiring team. We take feedback very seriously and are always aiming to improve our processes.

HR Manager on May 1, 2019

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.