Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Scooper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 6, 2017

1.8

37 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mill Creek, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Mill Creek, WA).

Interview

I applied by walking in & asking for an application. The applications are online but you have to print them out and bring them into the location with a resume. I interviewed with the owner right after my friend did & he asked me basic questions like tell me about yourself and all those. Then he gave me a written test that asked me to convert quarts to gallons and write out the change I would give to a customer who spent a certain amount of money. It was weird. Both my friend and I did well on the basic questions but my friend didn't do very good on the math test while I did. I got a call back about a week later offering me the job but my friend didn't.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Baskin Robbins

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Chattanooga, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Walked in, filled out application, talked to manager. He asked about me school and previous experience. Then said he would call me in a few days to start. It was pretty quick.

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Meridian, MS).

Interview

Very friendly and comfortable
    Simple questions asked
    No drug tests or background checks
    Husband and wife asked questions
    Asks if you are good at cake decorating if needed
    Fill out an application then turn it in, they basically ask questions from the application

Interview Questions

• Do you have any upcoming trips so we won't schedule you that day   Answer Question

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins.

Interview

Easy application and interview process. Walked in, asked if they were hiring, they said yes and gave me a paper application. I was called in a week after submitting my application for the interview. The interview had a light atmosphere and the manager was very kind and patient.

Interview Questions

• If you were an icecream flavor, what would you be? If you were to make a new ice cream flavor, what would it be?   Answer Question

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins in June 2016.

Interview

The interview and application were very easy. I was called a week after submitting my resume to set up a time and date. The interview very laid back and simple. The interviewer was friendly and laid back. I was asked about my availability, strengths, weaknesses, what I like to do, and what were my plans for the future.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw one of your co-workers stealing money from the cash register?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Chattanooga, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they got back with me within a week. I met the general manager and we talked about how I did in school and what I was like as a person which made me very happy to be personal but not too personal. Ultimately, he hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Are you flexible if we put you down for certain hours?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Fresno, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Fairly easy since people always quit BR. I applied in store and they called me the next day or so. They gave me a booklet and then the 2nd interview they quizzed me on it. Like a test in school. One thing that was a con was that one the employees told me they are selling the one they were hiring. The owner didn't tell me until I already signed everything. Which then they expected me to go to the one on the other side of town without a car when the one I applied to was right next to my house. (Worked between two different locations for about 6 months)

Interview Questions

• Would you ever steal? What is your future college schedule? What is your 5 year goal? Questions about the booklet   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Glendale, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was extremely easy. Dress nice and simple. Button down shirt, black pants/slacks. Be respectful and honest about your answers. Don't drag out your answer with a story, but with a sentence or two.

Interview Questions

• Use three words that would describe you best.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bossier City, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Bossier City, LA).

Interview

pretty simple and typical of basic interview questions, they ask if you have had experience working within a team. they also asked me about my education and things of that nature.

Interview Questions

• how do you work within a team   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Got an application, turned it in and had an interview on the spot. I did great and so he called back. When I went back in I took a mini quiz.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Baskin Robbins?   1 Answer