Bassett Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bassett Healthcare

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bassett Healthcare (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call to briefly clarify a few details pertaining to the job and my resume. Subsequently we scheduled a formal telephone interview where we discussed my experience and I answered questions relevant to the job. We then discussed salary and answered a few questions regarding childcare.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cooperstown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bassett Healthcare (Cooperstown, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with human resources with basic "how do you handle ABC situations". This was followed by a face to face with the hiring manager. This time there was More technical and background questions.I was given a tour of the facility. Second interview with department head and some staff. Second interview was about two hours. Fairly standard interview questions. Everyone involved was quite pleasant.

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bassett Healthcare.

Interview

I applied on-line for an administrative assistant II position. The position description lacked detail. I got a call back from human resources to schedule a phone interview. During the scheduled phone interview she went over the entire application to verify I had put down what the application stated. I explained my work experience. I had worked my way through college working three part-time jobs. Before going back to school I worked full-time for years. The human resources worker devalued some of my experience in a very condescending tone along with the fact that I worked three jobs part-time instead of a full-time job. She ignored some of my work experience because it was part-time instead of taking into account the hours/duration to equate to full-time experience. The position required five years’ experience with one year deduction for having a degree. She told me I was not qualified and I should apply for a different job within the company or for the administrative I position. My work experience has been much more advanced and detailed than that of an administrative assistant, even taking into account just my full-time experience. I only applied for the position because jobs are hard to get around here and I recently moved back to the area. However, if she felt I was not qualified than my time should not have wasted, nor I do not think it was necessary to go over every question on the application either. I put it down. I signed it saying it was accurate. Manging an outlook calander and taking requests for scripts for doctors is well within the scope of my experience and not rocket science. I thanked her for her time and hung-up. I later called human resources and withdrew from all open positions I had applied. This is not the kind of company for which I want to work. Employees, or potential employees, should be valued from the start. Interviews are also a two-way process.

Mid-level Provider Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bassett Healthcare.

Interview

I worked with an outside recruiter, so my process was very simple. After my recruiter presented my resume to Bassett I spoke with their HR department and was granted an interview. Interview was the entire, met lots of staff. I also got a tour of the area. Overall extremely well organized interview, I was sent tons of info by Bassett before the interview to look over.