Bata Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bata Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.5

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bata.

Interview

I was invited to come in after sending my resume. The hiring manager explained about the position and immediately gave me a take it or leave it offer. So it was quite intense.

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bata.

Interview

First, I got an interview through the phone with a HR to talk about my motivations. It was schedule and it last around 20 to 30 minutes. Then, I had an interview in the office with a HR and the marketing Manager. They asked me about my previous experiences and my motivations. Then, they gave me a little test in order to confirm my knowledge and way of work. I had 45 minutes to explain a digital strategy operation. To finish, I did a last skype with an other manager to confirm my abilities for the job.

Senior Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bata in August 2015.

Interview

HR SMS me to go over( how professional ia that?) Day itself, panel of interviewers totally patronizing and not listening to what I said- tried and tested with an question and answer. Waste of time!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bata (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, called few days before to explain how it is going to work and followed exactly the steps during the call. Very friendly. Took about 45 mins. Passed it, as I was notified just few days after. I an not waiting for the assessment centre, I should be notified by email how it goes one weel before

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you showed motivation   1 Answer

Bcom Information Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durban (South Africa)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bata (Durban (South Africa)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview and Verbal interviews.what are the oracle application i am familier with and the experince that i have in working with this application and if is comfortable for me to work in the manafacturing and industrail side   1 Answer

Finance Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bata (Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan (Malaysia)) in September 2014.

Interview

I apply job in the jobstreet and the HR department call me up for interview after 1 month, then offer job after 2 months. During the interview session, the interviewers are hiring manager and HR manager. Basically they just want to understand my background, experience and how long i can join the company.

Product Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bata (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in August 2014.

Interview

asking some question about job experience and salary required, strong and worth of me, why select this company. Plan next 3month for this factory. what kind of contribute if accept to work with this factory.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bata (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2014.

Interview

Interviewed process was good and the manager asked me 'You will not be travelling on business trip, is it ok?" I said yes.(but it turned out that I have to travel very often and this job required a lot of business travelling.)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Venice (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bata (Venice (Italy)) in February 2013.

Interview

I went at the shop in Venice (Italy) and spoke with manager, I left my application and resume and after a month I received the first call. We scheduled the interview. One week later I was interviewed by the shop manager, she asked me routine questions about my career goals, my experience, how do I plan my future. Everything very informal and relaxed. After two weeks I received another call for a second interview, this time with the Senior Manager and a member of the Creative Team. This time the interview was more formal and we discussed about selling methods and problem solving.

Interview Questions

• A girl enters the shop and asks: "I want a yellow pair of shoes to match with dress". You don't have yellow shoes in the shop. What do you do?   1 Answer

Shop Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bata (Rome (Italy)) in January 2012.

Interview

I sent over my CV'S and got an interview a few days later. I did a "test" for 30days, then got officially hired. I signed a temporary contract and after 6 months or so I signed an official one. They did this with me and with all the other girls employers, unofortunately, at some point we all left the job as there was so much stress in the air and our boss was not exactly a leader figure. Everything was so strict, we were allowed to the bathroom ONCE a shift, we could not drink water (?!) and we were forced to clean the whole store everynight and work that extra hour unpaid.

Interview Questions

• It was a very plan job interview. Like what are my hobbies and so on.   1 Answer