Bath & Body Works Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bath & Body Works Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Bath & Body Works

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (New York, NY).

Interview

Fairly easy met with store manager first. The next round the DM grilled me a little bit so make sure you know your previous store's numbers (sales etc) You will do fine knowing about the products is helpful make sure to do your research about the scents

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite BBW product?   1 Answer
  • Why do you want to work for BBW?   Answer Question
  • What was the sales volume of your last store?   Answer Question
  • How do you motivate your employees?   Answer Question
  • Which is more important operations or sales?   1 Answer
  • What were your teams selling goals in your previous position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

Very “cool kids club” vibe. I have a proven history of success and customer focus, but the DM and SM are looking for their next cool kid. Lots of intensity and they wore their emotions in their face to my responses, which displayed unprofessionally and overly transparent. No denial follow up email/call, which is usually an indicator of how the company will value you (or lack of) once you get in the door. Disappointed in my experience and will not pursue this company in the future.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Unprofessional, interviewer was rude. Didn't feel welcomed when first approached employee by the front door, turns out to be the store manager. Her body chemistry was just awful. Just depends on the type of environment it's in.

Interview Questions

• Name the best and worse qualities about a past employee you've managed?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Broomfield, CO) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview process was fairly painless. It was more like a conversation between friends. Person who interviewed me was very friendly, and very open to answering any questions that I had about company culture, etc. I interviewed first with the District Manager for my particular position, then with the store manager, but I have a feeling that this might not always be the way it works. DM recruited me when I was working for a similar type of store (different company).

Interview Questions

• What do you think this job should pay?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Very easy. pretty much decided in the interview

Anonymous Employee in Peru, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Peru, IL).

Interview

Applied in person with a resume but still had to fill out an application. Got a call within days. Was interviewed by manager then by another manager from a different store and then a touch base with the DM.

Interview Questions

• HOW would u react to a hostile customer?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2018.

Interview

Treated like a conversation. Not stressful. Had a one on one chat with the current manager as well as the district manager. After the interview they outlined their requirements and specifications for the job.

Interview Questions

• Thoughts on what to do when someone is standing around.   1 Answer