Bath & Body Works Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bath & Body Works Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Bath & Body Works

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Dallas, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

From online to the point of the interview was a lengthy wait. Overall the entire interview went great. Average/ typical interview with BBW twist in question, which weren't hard to answer. As long as you are yourself you'll be perfectly fine through the entire interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

Group interview about 10 people. We were asked to role play selling our favorite item to the group. Questions were asked one at a time and each person had a chance to respond.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in September 2009.

Interview

They do group interview, usually 5-8 people at a time. They ask you questions like "use 3 words that best describe you" and "Tell me about your last job" etc. My interview was taken place at the food court of the mall. The manager who interviewed me was easy-going but didn't really pay too much attention listening to us. I ended up being hired anyways.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what you enjoy the most about your last job?   Answer Question