Bath & Body Works Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bath & Body Works Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Bath & Body Works

2.0

Cashier Interview

Interview

Due to it being a seasonal position I actually had a group interview. I have never had one before or since. We all talked together, we answered the questions as they were asked and went around the table. It seemed to help a few that were very nervous or weren't quite sure how to answer a certain question. Everyone that was interviewed was hired!

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time that you recieved a complaint from a customer and how you handled the situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (New Orleans, LA) in October 2008.

Interview

Called to set up and interview. Was not told if it would be group or not. Turned out it was group. Arrived and waited to be interviewed with one other person. A little disorganized, but it was a hectic time about to go into the Christmas season.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a customer being aggressive?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Set wage with no negotiation.

Cashier Interview

Interview

I am good with communicate with customers and telling them new products about the store .I can handle a store , I am a manger where I have my employers know their positions for the day .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I would be about to negotiate that I am a hard worker who shows a lot of interest in what I am doing .I would give me about an 8

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

The process wasn't bad at all, just a few questions. It was going to be a group interview, but there was only one other person. I ended up getting the job and the other girl didn't get an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Scranton, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

One Interview,very simple scenarios to view and make observations Manager was very nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself with our company in the future.Would you be interested in joining our sales team.   Answer Question

I had a few other job offers as well as this one.

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Providence, RI) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was somewhat complex for a part time job, but fairly straightforward. It involved typical questions, with an emphasis on customer service. It also involved a lot of problem solving questions

Interview Questions

• What was a problem you encountered in your last job, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (North Charleston, SC) in September 2015.

Interview

Group interview. Very easy! The best interview I ever experience. The mangers and everyone was so nice. Even got a free gift during the interview. The interview only last one hour and we were out of there

Interview Questions

• How would you sale your favorite fragrance?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

I dropped off a resume and filled out an application on a Saturday, got asked to come in for a group interview on Sunday, the manager said we would know our answer in 48 hours and then I got a call Monday evening and was offered the job! I was nervous, it was me and 2 other girls and I didn't think I would get the job because the other girls had so much more experience than I did. The manager made me feel comfortable and told us about herself and what its like working at BBW. The interview was about 15-20 minutes max.