Bath & Body Works Interview Questions in Columbus, OH | Glassdoor

Bath & Body Works Interview Questions in Columbus, OH

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reynoldsburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Reynoldsburg, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

It was fairly easy. I applied about a month earlier and received an email requesting to schedule a phone interview. Interview lasted about 20 minutes. She forwarded my info to the design team, and the next week I received an email saying I was not chosen and they'll keep my resume on file.

Interview Questions

• -What got you into Graphic Design?
      -What did you do at your current job (and asked other questions based on my answers)?
      -Are you familiar with BBW?   Answer Question

Creative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Columbus, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with 3 people, a Producer, HR rep and the VP of Creative. I met with them separately and together at different times because of their time schedules. We met in a conference room. I gave them my resumes and they introduced themselves and then they started out by asking me to tell them about myself so I gave them my elevator pitch and the interview got started. They asked a lot of the basic interview questions and wanted to know a lot of my hands on experience and how I handled myself under pressure. I felt like I had a great connection with the producer and the HR rep. The VP had to leave early for a personal appointment but she was definitely the most intimidating one. She didn;t show a lot of emotion but asked a lot of questions and was very sharp. I ended up not getting the job because they promoted one of their interns but I was asked to come back and interview for another job a couple months later.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses, Are you a good multitasker, Are you okay with going above and beyond your job role, tell us a time you had to handle a crisis, etc   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Columbus, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

very good

Interview Questions

• tell me a time where you had to multitask   1 Answer
    • What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Sales Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Columbus, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed one on one first with the store manager, and then did a phone interview with DM. I was then called and asked to verify my availability, and they made it sound like the position would be mine if my availability suited what they needed. I called them back a few times and never got to speak with the store manager, and she never contacted me again. A little disappointing, but it happens.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you've received poor feedback, or had to give poor feedback.   1 Answer