Bath & Body Works Customer Sales Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bath & Body Works Customer Sales Lead Interview Questions

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Rochester Hills, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Rochester Hills, MI) in December 2012.

Interview

One on one interview with manager of new store. Low stress environment. Had the interview in the back room. Got a chance to see the back room and the sales floor to see everything. Heard back from manager within days and transfered to the new store before the week was up.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a CSL   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Portsmouth, NH) in December 2012.

Interview

Initial interview with store manager then with district manager

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Greensboro, NC) in March 2011.

Interview

Standard interview with Role Play. It was a group interview with 5 other applicants. Interviewer would ask a question and it was up to applicants on who would go first. Interview lasted about 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• Choose a product. Explain why you chose it. Sell it to the interviewer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cade, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Cade, LA) in October 2008.

Interview

1. group interview with store manager and Co manager
    2. one on one with store manager
    3. one on one with district manager

Interview Questions

• Why Bath and Body Works   1 Answer
    • Why did you major in that degree   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy, hassel free

Customer Sales Lead Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in October 2010.

Interview

I worked at the company already and did a phone interview with another store manager

Interview Questions

• Describe one experience in which you handled a difficult customer   Answer Question

Customer Sales Lead Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in February 2010.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. I had worked with the company before, so I had references to back me up. I talked briefly with the Store Manager of the store I was applying for (which was in a different state than my previous store), and then was asked to come back later that day to talk with the DM (District Manager). We went out for coffee and she basically asked me to go over the application that I filled out (the job history portion), why I wanted the job...pretty standard interview questions. A few days later I was offered the position. The main thing they like to hear is that you're interested in using the position to learn so that you can grow with the company, that you love the customers (because their customers rule!), that you love to teach, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Customer Sales Lead?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked what I made at my previous store and then was bumped up from there.

Customer Sales Lead Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in January 2010.

Interview

I work at Bath and Body Works and I wanted a Sales Lead position and I have been there for 4 years and thought I should think about moving up the ladder at work, but the store manager would hand pick people she liked to work with.

Interview Questions

• Describe your best customer service when working and describe the time you had to deliver customer service to a mad customer   Answer Question