Bath & Body Works Floor Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in April 2017.

Interview

Very conversational type interview. There was specific questions she asked from a template that many others have specified. Examples include, "How would you sell a product?", "What experience do you have with selling and did you have a hard goal to sell a big amount of product - how was that accomplished?"

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

The questions were fine, what made it nerve racking was the fact that it was a group interview. I was asked for a second interview but that's where my game was thrown off because the group was a little larger and got nervous. I would recommend this place only if your up for a group. I think I would have nailed it if it was one on one.

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Valencia, CA).

Interview

Filled out an application and was called in by a manager for a Group interview. Received a phone call after that I was one of the most memorable from the interview and was hired.

Negotiation

no negotiation

Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in November 2013.

Interview

I applied in store by giving the manager my resume and filling out a job sheet. Afterwards I had a one on one interview where I was brought in the back room by myself and asked a series of questions such as how I wanted to move up in the company, why I was interested in the company, a challenge I'd overcome, and why I thought I would be good at working there. At the end of the interview I was given a product that I had to "sell" to the manager by explaining the notes and scents of the fragrance.

Interview Questions

• Selling the product to the manager   1 Answer

Negotiation

They called me on the phone saying I was hired and told me my wage and start date

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Matteson, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Matteson, IL) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview I had was a group interview. We were all asked the same questions. It wasn't bad. There was one girl there who I knew would get the job because she had a personality that anyone could be drawn to. I didn't get the job, but I took what I could from that girl because I'm horrible at interviews. If I ever get an interview with this company, I know what to do next time.

Interview Questions

• Pick an item from the store, show us how you would sell it, and tell us why you chose this item.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Myrtle Beach, SC) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview was fine. Just simple questions like why you want to work for the company and what your favorite products are. Nothing hard or taxing.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite product and why?   1 Answer
    • If a customer wanted to return a product that was half used, what would you tell them?   1 Answer