Bath & Body Works Cashier/Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bath & Body Works Cashier/Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Bath & Body Works

1.9

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

Interview process was first with the store manager and assistant manager. It then was followed by a group interview with about 4 others. After that interview a phone call was made of you received the position and the pay rate .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (San Diego, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

Group Interview with several other people, take initiative to be one of the first to answer questions, relax and answer to your best abilities. The hiring manager was really kind and learning a bit of background on the company was also an added bonus.

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Hartford, CT) in May 2014.

Interview

Brief 15-minute interview. The questions were primarily about if I had prior retail experience. The interview was laid back and casual. It seemed as though the most important factor is familiarity with the brand.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

Applied during Holiday season. Interview went quickly. Must be 18 years of age to work for company. Flexibility is a plus. Interviews are done either 1:1 or in a small group setting.

Interview Questions

• Are you 18 years old?
      What hours can you work?
      Are your hours flexible?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Norfolk, VA) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview was very laid back and comfortable. It was a group interview. It was more like we were all getting to know more about each other and our personalities. Asked typical scenario interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Henderson, NV) in October 2017.

Interview

Once I went in they asked about my experience with money-handling and sales. They proceeded to tell me how much they pay, benefits, and if they liked me after reviewing my application they’d call me in a week. Hiring process was shadowing and watching videos. Very simple.

Interview Questions

• Since you don’t have too much sales experience, how would you upsell on the sales floor?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Niles, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

I walked in and told an associate I was there for an interview, they told me to wait in the line. Waited 10-15 in line and told the next associate I was there for an interview. Was walked into the back, handles left burning alone an sat down. It was not a manager, but normal associate interviewing me. She was wearing torn up yoga pants and flip flops. Asked generic retail questions, was drawing on her sheet rather than taking notes. Told me she'd call, never got a call.

Anonymous Employee in Lufkin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Lufkin, TX).

Interview

It was a group interview and it was quick and easy. He asked about our availability and experience.3 hours later I was sent an email saying I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Orlando, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Pretty easy. It was a group of 4 people and the interviewer, it was a pretty chill laid back interview almost like a few friends just catching up on life no typical hard interview questions so I'm pretty sure they hire based on character and personality. Overall it wasn't nerve wrecking

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Richmond, IN) in September 2013.

Interview

It is a group interview with the store manager. She was very energetic and friendly. Everyone had to grab their favorite item in the store and then 'sell it' to the manager; why it was your favorite and how you would describe the item to a customer...this showed your customer service skills and ability to sell their products.

Interview Questions

• Why bath and body works? What motivates you? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question