Bath & Body Works Co-Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bath & Body Works Co-Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Bath & Body Works

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Miami, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

I filled out an online employment application. I wasn't contacted for several months (4 or 5 months). I was contacted by a store manager to set up a time for the first interview. After meeting with a store manager I was set up with a second interview with another store manager. The second interview went well. I was called later on in the week and was offered a position. I was told that I was going to be contacted about a start time and date... That never happened. I reached out to the store and spoke to a Co Manager and was set up with a time and date to start.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The manager that made me an offer asked me what I was looking for (pay rate). He was able to meet that and went a little above what I was expecting.

Other Interview Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Never had a face to face. Was hired over the phone. Recruiter called me, and offered me the position, mailed me all the paperwork and set up training. It was odd because they never wanted to meet me in person to speak with anyone local, but I was fine with that.

Negotiation

Made an offer and I accepted. NO negotiating.

Co Manager Interview

Interview

Interview with recruiter over the phone. Interviewed in person with DM. Very casual interview.

Co Manager Interview

Interview

I have had numerous interviews within this organization for different roles and management oppurtunities... All have been positive and I walked away feeling great about my answers and the questions from the interviewer. The professionalism and time period from the interview was approperiate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't need to negotiate. I was offered exactly what I wanted.

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Reno, NV) in April 2011.

Interview

The process changes. If you know someone and can get your foot in the door, you may not have to do much. If you do have an interview for this position, it may have to go through various channels such as Store Managers, District Managers, and Regional Managers. They ask questions that you think you can answer well but are always looking for underlying clues about how you handle situations. Have a "leadership" mindset and real life situations to use as examples.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan to grow your business by 10%   1 Answer

Negotiation

I have worked for a different store in this company and know the pay rates. I asked for an amount just under the cap (due to my experience) and received it.

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Alexandria, LA) in June 2016.

Interview

I went into the store location I applied at and interviewed with the General Manager. The interview lasted over an hour but that's because it was going very well. After that I did a phone interview with a General Manager from a larger store. That one lasted about 15 minutes and she was very nice and I could tell it went well. These two interviews were only a couple days apart. The next interview was a phone interview with the District Manager. This one last about 30 minutes. This one went well too. This interview took place about a week after the 1st 2 interviews. After interviewing with the DM I received a call from the GM that I was being extended an offer for employment and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Which volume stores have I worked for in the past.
      How do I feel about selling to vs just servicing the customers.
      What am I looking for from Bath and Body Works.
      Why Bath & Body Works.   1 Answer

Co-Manager Interview

Interview

Interview process is fairly laid back. In management, you must interview with the District Manager.

Interview Questions

• Asks you to sell a product on the spot (i.e a pen). They are not really looking for you to know much about the pen, however, they are expecting you to be able to sell on the aspects of the pen you do know about.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay is based on geographical location, store size, ect.

Co-Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in September 2013.

Interview

Basic...met with DM, had a brief overview. Scheduled a phone interview. Met with the former SM , had another face-to-Face interview. Reference checks, back ground checks, offer given in 2 weeks.

Negotiation

Straight forward/ received what I asked for

Co-Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in June 2014.

Interview

Interviewed at a Chick-fil-A for about a half hour. Asked if I had any experience with direct sales incentives and examples of difficult job experiences. Spent a good portion talking about my kids and school as well as my military affiliation since we lived in a heavy military supported town.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Never got a start date

Co-Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

Meet with the store manager and then the DM. The DM will normally call and consult the Regional but rarely will you get the interview with her unless it is a very large store.

Interview Questions

• Very standard questions. What would you do with a certain type of employee or customers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. This is what we will pay take it or leave it.