Bath & Body Works Sales Associate/Stock Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bath & Body Works Sales Associate/Stock Interview Questions

Interviews at Bath & Body Works

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Brooklyn, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied in store because there wasn't a online application yet & the process took about 2 day.Showed up for my interview dressed not really professional (ripped jeans not too noticeable) it was a group interview but it didn't feel like one. I got hired the same day seasonal & came in the next day at 6 A.M for shipment & met the best people every.After the holiday I got a call saying that they were keeping me & how they loved my dedication.

Interview Questions

• how flexible are your hours   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Daytona Beach, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

As soon as I handed in the application I was given a mini interview on the spot. After they scheduled me for a group interview where you would tell everyone why you liked the company then go out on the floor grab a product and attempt to sell it to the group.

Interview Questions

• When handed in the application the last question they ask is you see two customers in the store one has a shopping bag full of product and the other has nothing which do you walk up to.   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Stock Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

I applied on line in their websites for both the stock and sales associate jobs and got a call about 4 days later to schedule an interview in 3 days. I went in prepared with the questions they may ask and she only asked me some very basic questions and then hired me on the spot. I dressed semi casual in heeled booties, dark wash jeans, and a button up shirt.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because she offers 10$ an hour which is above the minimum wage in my state and I was happy with that. I think they offer a little more depending on the experience you have.