Bath & Body Works Co-Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bath & Body Works Co-Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Bath & Body Works

2.5

Co-Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

Meet with the store manager and then the DM. The DM will normally call and consult the Regional but rarely will you get the interview with her unless it is a very large store.

Interview Questions

• Very standard questions. What would you do with a certain type of employee or customers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. This is what we will pay take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Co-Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in June 2014.

Interview

Interviewed at a Chick-fil-A for about a half hour. Asked if I had any experience with direct sales incentives and examples of difficult job experiences. Spent a good portion talking about my kids and school as well as my military affiliation since we lived in a heavy military supported town.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Never got a start date

Co-Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in September 2013.

Interview

Basic...met with DM, had a brief overview. Scheduled a phone interview. Met with the former SM , had another face-to-Face interview. Reference checks, back ground checks, offer given in 2 weeks.

Negotiation

Straight forward/ received what I asked for

Co-Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

I tear viewed with store manager initially. Then I also interviewed with the district manager who actually makes the decision. Interview was lengthy. Waiting for the offer was difficult part of the process. It took weeks before an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between selling a customer and servicing a customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hey offered more than what I had asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Louisville, KY) in August 2009.

Interview

I worked for another division of the company and moved to a different field. A former supervisor approached me about possible management positions to be opening soon. I interviewed for these positions.

I had a one on one interview where I met with the current store manager of a local store. The interview took place at a restuarant at the mall where the store was located. It was very conversational in nature. She asked me about myself and about my retail experience. She also asked me to describe a time when I had to coach an associate and how I handled that situation.

Overall it was a very laid back interview. I don't know if that is because I worked for the company for a long time or because it was typical of this company. I thought it went really well and the manager said that she would love to hire me if a position came available.

Interview Questions

• Since you have retail management experience can you describe a time when you needed to coach an associate and did so? How did you handle that situation and how did it go?   1 Answer
    • Can you tell me more about your non-retail experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with DM, conversation about me and my experience. very fluid and honest just personality based. Didn't discuss too much business just gave insight that I gathered based on my experiences with other managers from past stores. Just be yourself and be able to sell yourself as not only a leader but a prime customer service agent

Co-Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

It was pretty basic questions. Just how are you going to drive results, how will you be able to hold people accountable. It takes several interviews with other store managers and then with their district manager.
    also questions about previous accomplishments, and what you have to offer the company if you get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Charlotte, NC) in September 2012.

Interview

Two interviews, one held by Store manager and the second by District manager. Very thorough and almost too long. At least ten questions about your skills and abilities. Then they get more personal but both interviews went well and I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about workplace theft?   1 Answer

Co-Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in March 2015.

Interview

I was Contacted by the DM, had my interview that week. Right after my interview with the DM, she set me up with an interview with the SM of my possible store. Had that interview 4 days after the 1st.. Got the offer 4 days after interview with SM.

Interview Questions

• What have been some things you have had to work on yourself, as a manager, to become a better manager of your team.   Answer Question

Co-Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

Awful. Had to go through three different managers and a DM before even finding out if I was qualified for the job. It was a joke. Just tell someone during the first interview if you're in in interested.