Bath & Body Works Co-Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bath & Body Works Co-Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Bath & Body Works

2.5

Co-Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

I participated in two phone interviews - one with a senior store manager within the district who was on track to become a district manager, and one with the store manager of the location I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your management style?   Answer Question
  • How would you handle concerns about being a new joining an already-established team?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bath & Body Works

Co-Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

There were two open positions in my area. I interviewed with one of the store managers first and a few days later interviewed with both her and the district manager. The DM then asked me to interviewed with the store manager from the second store that also had an opening, thinking that it would be a better fit for business needs.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you have motivated a team with lackluster morale.   Answer Question
    • How have you contributed to recruiting and building talented teams?   Answer Question

Co Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in September 2009.

Interview

The interview was very interactive. A knowledge of coaching and developing was important. Be able to speak to successes and losses

Interview Questions

• As a leader, what is a decision you regret over the past month?   Answer Question
    • Describe a successful coaching experience with an associate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated the the salary I expected

Co-Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint John, NB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Saint John, NB (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

The whole interview/hiring process was amazing. Training was great. A little much to learn and material needed to be updated, but effective non-the-less.

Interview Questions

• What kind of person are you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had first declined the job because of who i knew i would be working for. They called me back and offered me more money. The contract is great except that you dont get any vacation or sick time until you've been there for 1 year.

Co-Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in June 2012.

Interview

Very simple interview with many situational type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deliver negative feedback?   Answer Question

Co-Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in October 2008.

Interview

Initial interview will be with the store manager who will then partner with another store manager for a phone interview. Also, a phone assessment has to be completed prior to speaking with second manager. District manager completes the third and final interview. Strong focus on customer service, and situational questions asked frequently.
    1."Tell me about yourself" question posed by district manager often.
    2."As a co-manager,what do you feel your role is as team lead."
    3."Tell me how you resolve a conflict"
    4."What is the difference between servicing and selling to a customer ?" Focus on engaging techniques and educating customers to facilitate return business.

Interview Questions

• "When you walked into this store what were some issues that you noticed as a customer and how would you initiate the changes as a team member?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't accept less than 38,000. Asks specifics about locations and how placement is determined. Make sure it is understood that you want to be partnered with a manager who believes in ongoing training.

Co-Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in October 2009.

Interview

Lots of interviews, a total of 5 interviews to be a Co-Manager. Pretty good company on the whole. Lots of micro-management however.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you had to solve a problem with an associate not performing and how did you fix it?   Answer Question

Co-Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

First interview was with Crystal Ho, store manager of the west edmonton mall location, then second interview was with Josie King the District manager of BBW, then got offered employment. & unfortunately accepted it despite having other offers... a decision which I regret till this day.